We nearly bought a motorhome! (1 Viewer)

Norfolk Nige

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 4, 2021
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Wiensberg
Exp
Caravanning since 1980, saw the light in 2020
Us two too - New van in November 2019. Set of on the 4th of June and only stopped on the 10 October -7,500 miles.

Now the time to buy - just so you are ready for the of at Easter
We did similar. Bought our first MH in August 2020 after looking for a long time. Also have made the move from a caravan. Very glad we did as were able to get away a couple of times before second lockdown and have had these winter months to check out and get to know it in detail and get all the snags fixed under warranty whilst we are unable to use it.

Looking forward to and ready for plenty of post Covid adventures.

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
Early in 2020 we made the decision to buy a motorhome after a lifetime of tents, trailer tents and caravans.
We did as much research both online and at dealerships to narrow our search and to establish some idea of what we favoured.
The money was in the bank, we had both retired, all we had to do was make up our minds and go for it.
Then Covid and lockdown came along.
I saw little point in going ahead, buying a motorhome, taxing and insuring it just to look at it on the drive.
For now, that part of our future plan is on hold.

So I have done the next best thing.
Join Motorhome fun, so at least I can read and talk with a lot of other members in the same boat!
Good Idea I was a fun member for about a year to learn everything I needed before I bought my first one

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back