We have found Albert (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
The first springer my father was docked but the other two had full tails. They had lovely long tails that never caused any problems considering they were always in the bushes chasing birds especially grouse on the moors.
My father use to throw sticks in the hawthorn bushes when they were moulting.

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
These 2 are a bit of an embarrassment to the Jack Russell name😁

Any sign of noise or trouble and there off😂
Soon as you sit down they are on you for a cuddle😁😁
View attachment 423672
Huh! Embarrassment? I have a Mastiff (mastin espanol) like that!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Citroen romahome
Exp
Since 2016
An appeal please, does anyone know of a Jack Russel of advanced years in need of a loving home to share with a human of same criteria, Jack can be assured of continued love and care if human partner succumbs to the grim reaper first. Owner is determined to evade said agricultural as long as possible, having done so for thirty years on and of !!

OP
OP
Odd job
Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
An appeal please, does anyone know of a Jack Russel of advanced years in need of a loving home to share with a human of same criteria, Jack can be assured of continued love and care if human partner succumbs to the grim reaper first. Owner is determined to evade said agricultural as long as possible, having done so for thirty years on and of !!
Screenshot_20200929-072850_Facebook.jpg

This charity is based on the Isle of Wight, we registered with them before we found Albert, we would have been interested in this dog if not for Albert
Let me know if you would like more details and I will give you the details. We had the home check done by phone and pictures.

Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Citroen romahome
Exp
Since 2016
View attachment 428780
This charity is based on the Isle of Wight, we registered with them before we found Albert, we would have been interested in this dog if not for Albert
Let me know if you would like more details and I will give you the details. We had the home check done by phone and pictures.
Thank you, I would appreciate that

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland/Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer (T class GT)
Exp
12months
Wildweasle bless you for looking for an 'oldie' , there are so many that through the illness or death of their owners suddenly find themselves homeless and unwanted both in the UK and abroad.
I wish you a successful and speedy outcome to your quest and many years of joy giving and receiving to follow.

Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Citroen romahome
Exp
Since 2016
Wildweasle bless you for looking for an 'oldie' , there are so many that through the illness or death of their owners suddenly find themselves homeless and unwanted both in the UK and abroad.
I wish you a successful and speedy outcome to your quest and many years of joy giving and receiving to follow.
Thank you

Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Citroen romahome
Exp
Since 2016
Thank you :smiley:

Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Citroen romahome
Exp
Since 2016
I have messaged Pamela and asked for a number, can you get FB messenger? That's how I communicated with them
Thanks, I can't but Sarah can, my remaining brain cell is on lockdown this morning, she also being much younger than I is inseperable from her iPhone and, you guessed it Facebook!!

OP
OP
Odd job
Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Thanks, I can't but Sarah can, my remaining brain cell is on lockdown this morning, she also being much younger than I is inseperable from her iPhone and, you guessed it Facebook!!
Get her to join the group. Foster to Forever 😍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back