We have a new Forum Section - Small Motorhomes | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

We have a new Forum Section - Small Motorhomes

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
I'm a fan. (y) Unfortunately they don't meet our needs (electric wheelchair & associated kit), but the small Romahome is as near you will get to a Tardis without becoming a Time Lord. Clever design.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
What about your Bongo @Chocy boy Have you still got it
We loved your tales you told us about your first outings in it x

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
If you are a fan of the Romahome or similar sized vans then we now have a place to discuss them. :) . here.
Linky No Worky:doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
A friend of mine who works for Howards in Taunton has just decided to become a dealership for Romahome, hence the advert above.

We do see a few at rallies but not that many. He's convinced there is a good market for single motorhomers who want just one vehicle to be an everyday drive and a motorhome at weekends, I suppose the Romahome does that very well. If Siân ever leaves me I might look at one, until then, for me at least they are about 15ft too short and missing a slideout :)

Last edited:

eddievanbitz

Trader - Funster
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
A friend of mine who works for Howards in Taunton has just decided to become a dealership for Romahome, hence the advert above.

We do see a few at rallies but not that many. He's convinced there is a good market for single motorhomers who want just one vehicle to be an everyday drive and a motorhome at weekends, I suppose the Romahome does that very well. If Siân ever leaves me I might look at one, until then, for me at least they are about 15ft too short and missing a slideout :)
Si has just bought a motorhome with his own, actual, money!

Philcott

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
I've recently bought a Renault Master ex NHS passenger transporter. It's got a wedge ramp on the back.

It's shorter than my old motorhome (anyone remember Hexie lol) but a joy to drive. My son and I are busy making a camper in the front two thirds of it, leaving the ramp in place so I can load my electric wheelchair.

I'm looking forward to joining in again at rallies and outings. I've missed you guys :)

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Short while after a gap of many years.
If you are a fan of the Romahome or similar sized vans then we now have a place to discuss them. :)
Presumably for small people??

Just asking as some say :)

Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes