We Had A Fantastic Time

Discussion in 'Christmas Charity Auction 2008' started by Red Sonja, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Red Sonja

Red Sonja Funster

Ratings:
    +650
    A Big Thank you to Hennessy Sports for providing a fantastic package for the Auction.

Yesterday myself and my Son went to Wigan to watch the Boxing with tickets provided by Hennessy Sports. We had ringside seats and I also received a Boxing Glove signed by Murray and McAllister. We were sat with the McAllister family and you could say it got very loud and at times heated but it was all good natured. I dont think I could say the same about the English Murray fans though.

I am not a great boxing fan but I did enjoy it. The highlight for me was the German Keller calling himself the Highlander and fighting in a kilt. Got the Highlanders in the audience going. So Thanks again and many thanks to Vikki (Dylans Daughter) for looking after us. I have some pictures of the night and will post these soon. A bit of a long haul from Kent but well worth it.

Sonja