we aren't here yet (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
traveling down the coast around cap d agde, nice place but very mh unfriendly found a aire that isn't in the book and emptied and filled but in the little coast towns all the signs say mhs banned and the empty car parks all have barriers, we have found one where we can park but the town is closed!! But back into the country in a bit to a FP at benzine or something like that

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
Even in France there are battles going on against the camping-car unfriendly councils. There is a crusade by the Fédèration Française des Associations et Clubs de Camping-Cars to persuade such councils to remove their bans, if necessary by use of the law. In France, a camping car is classed as a car and identical access should be allowed.

J

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Even in France there are battles going on against the camping-car unfriendly councils. There is a crusade by the Fédèration Française des Associations et Clubs de Camping-Cars to persuade such councils to remove their bans, if necessary by use of the law. In France, a camping car is classed as a car and identical access should be allowed.

J

French key board with accents ..... calling a motorhome a "camping-car".... are you French? Just me being nosey:p

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
traveling down the coast around cap d agde, nice place but very mh unfriendly found a aire that isn't in the book and emptied and filled but in the little coast towns all the signs say mhs banned and the empty car parks all have barriers, we have found one where we can park but the town is closed!! But back into the country in a bit to a FP at benzine or something like that

Just forget about Cap d'Agde ... come to my place ... it is motorhome friendly:LOL:!
Careful I'll be away last week end of September.... going to tickle Mo's papillaes with some good white wine;)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
As long as it is legal in France, Frankie....(y)

You are welcome to tickle my "Papillaes"... :rolleyes::D

And any thing else that takes your fancy..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
I'm doing the same around Cavalaire sur mer and st. Tropez area. Loads of height barriers and motorhomes forbidden signs.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back