Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
20 minutes to go (waiting for No.1 son to get home) before we leave on our 23 day trip to Europe, Nothing planned just going to take it as we move along. Finally hope to get to Lido de Jeselo and the Venice area.

All packed, including the Kitchen Sink.

Will try and update but can't promise anything as SHMBO says I'm not allowed to take Laptop!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
have a great time, we did the same left uk 25th June for just over 2 weeks, just wandered around.
landed in dunkerque, drove to luxembourg to a site recommend that had lakes (too small to use canoe) nice site though with free wifi, then into france, then germany by the rhine for 3 nights, back through luxembourg, went to an aire at mareuil sur ay by canal, used canoe, next day bike to epernay as tour de france was on, ended up at le touqet on aire before heading back to dunkerque and back to wet old uk 12th july. 1,500 miles later .......

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Have a good time and post pics on your return.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
E

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
We have finally made it to Lido de Jeselo after spending 2 nights in St. Florentine, France and 3 nights Le Coin Tranquil. Couldn't get in at Camping Butterfly on Lake Garda so made our way direct to Lido de Jeselo and staying at Lido Union until Thursday when we are going to try Lake Garda again. Weather really nice, 32oC on average each day. Did Venice allday yesterday, very pretty city. SWMBO took me to a Market this morning spent 3 hours looking at dresses etc SHE BOUGHT ONE, makes a change as they are usually all wrong!!!!!.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Jealous, jealous, jealous, sooooooooo jealous......... Wish I was there.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and come back and tell us all about it. don't forget to write things down as you go along in case you forget something to make us poor lot stuck at home enjoy the holiday with you.::bigsmile:

Sure the dress will look beautiful and well worth the three hours. We only do it for you men you know.... (mumble mumble mumble)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Brilliant stuff... keep us posted... glad to see you smuggled the laptop aboard... where are you hiding it? :winky:

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
E

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Using the I phone? She went shopping again this afternoon, bought 2 ( twooooo) pairs of shoes AND 2 (twooooo) handbags, what did I buy? A new catch for one of the cupboards. Just cooked tea on the bbq, it's 22C and having a cup of tea before washing up, then some more el vino blanco. It really is a hard life only draw back is video camera has packed in so lost a lot of Venice piccys yesterday.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back