We are off... See you all Friday at Stratford.. (1 Viewer)

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
We are off MHF Peeps to Somerset to get MH it's first service and have a few days in Brean Sands and Weston-Super-Dump lol.... It is our 14th Wedding anniversary on tuesday what a way to spend it lol... We will do some celebrations for it at Stratford show which we will be there on Friday...

So to everyone going to Stratford see you there and lets hope weather is good as it is chucking it down here at the mo in coventry.

Cheers all :drink:

Craig,Vikki,Jacob,Lewis...

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Enjoy - we are in Somerset at the moment and will be in Stratford Wednesday - hopefully in time for dinner. Enjoy - at the moment it is dank grey overcast and raining on and off - the good news is it is getting better and the forecast for the week is good to excellent

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
so how early do you want me to wake you up?

Enjoy - we are in Somerset at the moment and will be in Stratford Wednesday - hopefully in time for dinner. Enjoy - at the moment it is dank grey overcast and raining on and off - the good news is it is getting better and the forecast for the week is good to excellent

As you know Bill I am a dab hand at waking up JJ (Newbury) as I will be arriving very early on Thursday I can always wake you up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.. becareful when you come out of the RV.. Ezzie may have wondered over and camped at the bottom of the steps.. she seemed to like your pitch more than ours.. Drive safe.. see you there.. still loading, but 90% done.. most important things like wine and cheese and beer all on board now.

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back