Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Chaser and Burtonbird I love reading your travels!! Safe and happy trip!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Have a great trip.
IMG_1105.GIF

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
If you don't know where you're going, how will you know when you get there ?

Enjoy your adventure

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Just got on the shuttle heading in the direction of Brittany but could end up anywhere;)(y):)
Time to get a new sat-nav ?:LOL:

Taken a break loading MH, leave Essex Tuesday, stay over with friends Dover, roll down hill Wednesday morning onto 8.25am ferry. Brittany and trundle Southerly. Booked for twin lakes and home late September (y)
I can thoroughly recommend retirement (y)(y)

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We are now at cayeux sur mer just a rest for the night stop

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
IMG_0656.JPG
Here we are at an aire in Normandy , free as far as I can see, cormeilles, in the alltheaires book as little more than a car park but it must have been done up a bit, looks a nice little town but havnt been yet as it's too bloody hot,

Rapido924f

Free Member
Dec 16, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
Gearing up for ferry in a few days time for a month cruising through France and down to Cadiz. Will be stopping over at Segovia and Saville and had thoughts of returning through Portugal but not if forest fires continue.

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
Just got on the shuttle heading in the direction of Brittany but could end up anywhere;)(y):)
We used to do that on the m/bike--decide day to day-thats what touring is about,one big adventure ,you always find the best/most interesting places as well.I am off on the shuttle next week ,will post on here (if laptop works) have a nice time -Chris.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We have found most Aires around Brittany now charge about 6 euros or don't have any services, and some that are in our old alltheaires book have changed completely or disappeared, we are again on a France passion as we couldn't find the aire at port Perrin that we headed for and did find one that isn't in the book but was full, so we are now on a chicken farm just a small way away, but this is full now, first time we have ever been on a full one.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We have found most Aires around Brittany now charge about 6 euros or don't have any services, and some that are in our old alltheaires book have changed completely or disappeared, we are again on a France passion as we couldn't find the aire at port Perrin that we headed for and did find one that isn't in the book but was full, so we are now on a chicken farm just a small way away, but this is full now, first time we have ever been on a full one.
I think we may have to get a new book ours is 2010!! Don't mind paying but like services for filling and dumping it will be very busy when we go in August! Safe travels !

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I think we may have to get a new book ours is 2010!! Don't mind paying but like services for filling and dumping it will be very busy when we go in August! Safe travels !
If you are not a member of France passion , I would give that a go rather than a new allthe aires book , really good now they have put coordinates in it , and no one troubles you to buy anything.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
If you are not a member of France passion , I would give that a go rather than a new allthe aires book , really good now they have put coordinates in it , and no one troubles you to buy anything.
Thanks!

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Do you want me to post you our 2015 books ahead of your travels ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back