We are here at Newark (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
hi Jim didn't quite make it, had to turn off at the Downtown warehouse about 10 miles from Newark. got here about 02.30 unfortunately theirs a big M/way services right next door. Girls got to shop.

Be with you around 13.00.

Olley

Blast!! Could have given Sue a shopping list:ROFLMAO:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
We'll be landing at about 7 o'clock so batten down the hatches! :roflmto:

See you later chaps! :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Well I am here and received a very warm welcome from Jim and all already here. We did the journey in 5 hours.

Weather was great yesterday.

Last night felt quite ill as my legs (neuropathy) were really hurting so I was a damp squid while others were enjoying the free beer (some more that others:roflmto:)

Want to walk around the show today and Irina walked the dogs at 5 am and me just now (already sore legs:Doh::RollEyes:)

:RollEyes:The show look as though it's gonna be good un and to be honest our site location is superb to say the least.

Anyway that my dongle working::bigsmile:

Last edited:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Well I am here and received a very warm welcome from Jim and all already here. We did the journey in 5 hours.

Weather was great yesterday.

Last night felt quite ill as my legs (neuropathy) were really hurting so I was a damp squid while others were enjoying the free beer (some more that others:roflmto:)

Want to walk around the show today and Irina walked the dogs at 5 am and me just now (already sore legs:Doh::RollEyes:)

:RollEyes:The show look as though it's gonna be good un and to be honest our site location is superb to say the least.

Anyway that my dongle working:BigGrin:[/QUOTE

Is that why you were up at 5am John?:winky::winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have a great time :drink::drink::wine::drink::drink:regards to everyone

Pat

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well a wheelie bin full of bottles and cans and a good sweep up the marquee is now a swish trade stand, flyers duly being handed out::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Well it's not raining and everyones happy.

The boss is busy in his posh marquee' (look great and very welcoming) with a few stalwart members keeping him company.

Not seen any free beer yet today :Doh:maybe when he see this post he'll break open a case:roflmto::roflmto:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Well about 3PM the weather change for the worst and the trade stands ended up very quiet (sad for these guys that have such a short slot to sell the goods)

Tonight seem to be all meet up in the Fun marquee around 7.30 for more free beer:winky::beer::drink:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Have good fun folks and take the photos so us bods at home can see whats going on:thumb::Smile:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Yes have a good time and let's see loads of pics we can start a rogues gallery :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mind you I expect some won't be used to having a pic taken without hoding a number in front of them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:drink::beer::drink: Link Removed

Regards Pat

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Well great night had by all in Jim's marquee:thumb::drink::beer::whistle: although rained like hell and still is. All around my van is flooded and guess where my wellys are? in the rear locker so wet feet to get to them.

I Would stay in bed till much later but got to go and find some bit and pieces put up and left around our area:Doh::cry:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Well great night had by all in Jim's marquee:thumb::drink::beer::whistle: although rained like hell and still is. All around my van is flooded and guess where my wellys are? in the rear locker so wet feet to get to them.

I Would stay in bed till much later but got to go and find some bit and pieces put up and left around our area:Doh::cry:

That was quite a lake behind your RV john.:ROFLMAO:

Glad I moved mine what I did.:RollEyes:

Good to see you and Irena again:thumb:Loved the Dogs

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

mine were in the rear locker too john, but us european owners have it lucky........just lift the seatbase and there they were, nice dry feet all day.:thumb:

got home around 4pm and started on the crank-up, got the base stuck down then it went dark. :Angry:. finish it tomorrow. pm'd eileen and all set for cwmcutten next weekend, lecky and hardstanding.:thumb:

john.

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
Where's all the photos then? Did someone forget to put film in their digital camera ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back