Waving puzzle (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
On the way down to Peterborough from the north on Christmas eve (about 170 miles), not one of the many motorhomes going the other way waved back to us, on the way home on Boxing day, just about every motorhome did wave, anyone got a theory as to why this might be.

Ralph

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
On the way down to Peterborough from the north on Christmas eve (about 170 miles), not one of the many motorhomes going the other way waved back to us, on the way home on Boxing day, just about every motorhome did wave, anyone got a theory as to why this might be.

Ralph

"On the way down to Peterborough from the north on Christmas eve (about 170 miles), not one of the many motorhomes going the other way waved back to us," Southerners going North.:Sad:

"on the way home on Boxing day, just about every motorhome did wave," Southerners returning South after experiencing the Northern Hospitality.:roflmto:

Am I cynical or what? And , Yes , I WAS a Southerner.

I much prefer the friendlier Atmosphere up here.

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Maybe you were slightly merrier on the way home so it looked at though they were waving but more like wobbling:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: We travelled from Fawley in Hants to Doncaster on Sunday the 23rd. We were VERY surprised that almost ALL Motorhomes waved to us. :Eeek:

The weather and traffic was terrible.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Bet you were not in the RV.

Don't get any wave in them, more like get a fist waved :roflmto::ROFLMAO:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Bet you were not in the RV.

Don't get any wave in them, more like get a fist waved :roflmto::ROFLMAO:

We wave to everybody John - though I have stopped Jill waving at those vans manufactured by the "Horses" company :ROFLMAO:

Anything to do with the fact that we live only a few miles from Ralph?

Graham

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
The prices of the euro vans make my eye water when you compare them to an RV:RollEyes:

:Cool: Well seeing as I have a Eurovan a UK van and a US van. I suppose you could say I have the best of ALL of them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:Cool: Seriously though. I have always said and will continue to do so. For bang for the buck? You cannot beat a US RV. IMH&HO. :winky:

S

Stueysheep

Deleted User

Ralph

on the way up you were driving a car, and on the way back you were in a motor home??

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Was in the van ::bigsmile:, but that doesn't stop me waving when I am in the car :Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back