LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
hi all i have bought a auto-trail witch has stood for 18 months when i got her home i found no power to the rear of van,got split charge sorted and then found water pump don't work.thought id put water in and give it the technical tap(hammer)but all the water ended up on floor under van,i do not know if it had been left over winter full or if it's the dump valve. i carnt get under anymore since my stroke and am looking for some answers from you as i have just paid out £900 to have pluming sorted on my rv ....its all pay out an no go anywhere at the moment

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
No need - locate the tank (should be under a seat or similar) You will see a drain tap near the bottom, turn that and refill - all will be well with the world!:thumb:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Dont forget you may have to turn the tap and press the reset button on the valve.

Mel

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
No auto dump valve on the boiler, it is a manual lift up tap, can be found under the dinette seat near the water pump.. Assuming its same build as my old 2005.

Water tank is below floor level and has a blue drain tap on the outside of the van below the side skirt, cant remember which side.

I get back from Benidorm on 29th and will be over to Wednesbury that weekend.. Need any help let me know....

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back