Water Pump (1 Viewer)

Derek and Mary

Free Member
Apr 9, 2009
Edinburgh
Funster No
Hi all this our first post, and are looking for some advice on water pumps for the shower, the van is a Hymer 1991 fitted with, we think is the original pump, sink water and shower are find but i’d need to run around if i wanted to get wet in the shower. I am looking for something with a lot more force/power
all help greatly appraciated
Derek & Mary

Ladyrunner

Free Member
Apr 27, 2009
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
6 happy years !!
Hello Derek & Mary

Firstly welcome to the site. I too am new and only signed up today.

I fitted a new water pump to my 1991 Talbot Talisman last year. Bought a Shurflo Trial King 7 pump 30psi and fitted it myself. The result is a very powerful shower, actually much better than my home shower. Definately no running around and it is very economical on water usage. I reckon I can shower and wash my hair in less than 10 litres of water.

Julie:Smile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi all this our first post, and are looking for some advice on water pumps for the shower, the van is a Hymer 1991 fitted with, we think is the original pump, sink water and shower are find but i’d need to run around if i wanted to get wet in the shower. I am looking for something with a lot more force/power
all help greatly appraciated
Derek & Mary

Hi Derek and Mary,

If you give us a ring, Glenn can advise you, you need to be carefull not to have too much pressure or you can blow O rings and connectors and micro-switches.

The Fiamma pump is the most economic on price and easily fitted and we stock them, don't forget to ask for the Funsters 5% discount

Regards

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back