Water Ingress / Travelworld (1 Viewer)

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
I know feeling with regards to Travelworld vary tremendously, but I'd like to record a big thank you to them.
My 2017 MLI developed a leak into the garage earlier in the year, not a lot, but enough to annoy. The supplying dealer no longer offer Hymer so, as the water ingress warranty was up to date, I contacted Travelworld, expecting a battle of words.
A quick inspection confirmed it was the garage door frame seal and booked in for the work to be done, no problem.
Then they realised there were other issues with the body seals which became apparent when they started work, so they had to go back to Hymer with tests and photos. The service staff kept me totally up to date with all happenings with emails and phonecalls, all sorted and the van returned with the warranty work completed.
Despite being paranoid and repeatedly checking for any ingress, everywhere has remained dry, even days of heavy rain in the lake district repelled. The service was first class and I'm glad I kept the annual ingress check up to date.

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
Like Terry, I haven’t a good word to say about them so it’s good to hear they have upped their game.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 17, 2016
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Hymer B525 2006 A cl
Exp
Very glad to hear that it's sorted Norman. All the best, Paddy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun