Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
what do you drink in place of water ?

irn bru... i have it running in me veins.

neither me of sam have ever liked water, dont bother with tea, coffee etc, or booze, i warned you we were weird :Wacko:

i did make up plans to install a soda fountian on the kitchen worktop in the van, but hassle getting the syrup put me off that idea,

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
irn bru... i have it running in me veins.

neither me of sam have ever liked water, dont bother with tea, coffee etc, or booze, i warned you we were weird :Wacko:

i did make up plans to install a soda fountian on the kitchen worktop in the van, but hassle getting the syrup put me off that idea,

fair enough.. and Irn Bru does taste better than water :thumb:....

but I couldn't get by without a nice cuppa tea. :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i use a garden hose ,watercan, containers never treat the tank just fill it up . do have a doulton water filter with silver inlay for if i ever put bad water in tank .dont really use it though . never had a problem always find good water . our water in europe has usually been cleaned to an acceptable level. never buy bottled water cant see the point. even in the desert there is always water available somewhere thats drinking water. look for mountain springs when available. becareful in spain some water is for agriculture only not good. too much fuss made about clean tanks etc . water in black plastic tanks in the shade lasts for ages ,never had a bad stomach because of the water. its the brown water gives the most problems, also muddles the head as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

45eEver

Free Member
Apr 15, 2009
Funster No
Kickstart, I think it's to do with taste more than to do with health.

And to to with using garden hose between the tank and the tap.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back