Water Filter location - Lunar Roadstar 800 (1 Viewer)

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
OK not got her yet (can't wait) but does anyone know

1/ Does this model have a water filter ?

2/ where the filter is located ?

Simply because I need to know as plan to change it to a Econoflo Filtapac rechargeable water filter

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
I don't think it will have one fitted most don't, but nothing to stop you fitting one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
As said above I doubt if a Lunar would come with a standard water filter ... you haven't said why you are so concerned with filtered water.

I had never heard of a Econoflo Filtapac so looked it up but cant see any reference to what it actually filters from the water. I would guess that it is only a taste filter to take out chlorine type flavours .. this is fine if you know that your water source is otherwise safe to drink.

We have a Nature Pure QC from General Ecology which unfotunately, due to dodgy UK agent, have received some bad press which is currently being remadied. With the correct filter fitted I am still confident that the NP will provide really pure water from any source.

OP
OP
Madcaravanner
Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
As said above I doubt if a Lunar would come with a standard water filter ... you haven't said why you are so concerned with filtered water.

I had never heard of a Econoflo Filtapac so looked it up but cant see any reference to what it actually filters from the water. I would guess that it is only a taste filter to take out chlorine type flavours .. this is fine if you know that your water source is otherwise safe to drink.

We have a Nature Pure QC from General Ecology which unfotunately, due to dodgy UK agent, have received some bad press which is currently being remadied. With the correct filter fitted I am still confident that the NP will provide really pure water from any source.

The encono pac is similar to the hugely more expensive Whale range and does the same not just chemical it is an activate Charcoal filter so takes out quite an amount of stuff but at a £6 cost instead of £25 per 500L which is when we change them (about 6 months regular use)
Lots of tuggers use them the original outlay is £28 - £32 and comes as a complete fitting kit depending where you fit it depends on access oc course but we have never bought bottled water in our 25 years of tugging so want to carry on without the constant search for water

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back