water and grey waste carriers (1 Viewer)

Jul 11, 2020
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro T486
Exp
Since August 2020
recommendations please for one of them roller water carriers please - 1st overnight which was fantastic apart from the moho owner that seemed to think that the motorhome service point was his personal parking space and as there was room for only one, we could empty the Thetford cassette fine but not able to access the grey waste or the fresh water.
I could also go for the flexi hose arrangement that I have seen that presumably screws to the grey waste outlet and so the dump could be accessed from a greater distance?
Thanks

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
It happens. Less so in this country I feel but certainly I have found it in Spain where a more relaxed attitude to life in general is often the case. Notice people stopping on a narrow highway for a chat, or double even triple parking while shopping. Think selfish and you will understand them better. I envy their laidbackness.

OP
OP
Keep Right On
Jul 11, 2020
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro T486
Exp
Since August 2020
It happens. Less so in this country I feel but certainly I have found it in Spain where a more relaxed attitude to life in general is often the case. Notice people stopping on a narrow highway for a chat, or double even triple parking while shopping. Think selfish and you will understand them better. I envy their laidbackness.
Thank you

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I'd have got them to shift outta the way.
Do you have space to store a water carrier around ?
I've never felt the need for one but I know ex-tuggers hanker after them when they switch to a motorhome

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
recommendations please for one of them roller water carriers please - 1st overnight which was fantastic apart from the moho owner that seemed to think that the motorhome service point was his personal parking space and as there was room for only one, we could empty the Thetford cassette fine but not able to access the grey waste or the fresh water.
I could also go for the flexi hose arrangement that I have seen that presumably screws to the grey waste outlet and so the dump could be accessed from a greater distance?
Thanks
Where are you? I'd just ask him to move. It's not a pitch is it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Keep Right On
Jul 11, 2020
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro T486
Exp
Since August 2020
I'd have got them to shift outta the way.
Do you have space to store a water carrier around ?
I've never felt the need for one but I know ex-tuggers hanker after them when they switch to a motorhome
plenty of space in the garage and no weight really if empty - just thought it would give an extra option

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Two wheel job towed.
Exp
Since 2004
I carry a Fiamma tote/waste tank, two fresh water hoses and a collapsible fresh water carrier which I never use as I fill up onboard tank either before journey or on site when I arrive.

OP
OP
Keep Right On
Jul 11, 2020
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro T486
Exp
Since August 2020
I carry a Fiamma tote/waste tank, two fresh water hoses and a collapsible fresh water carrier which I never use as I fill up onboard tank either before journey or on site when I arrive.
Thank you - I will look at that one

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jonno1103

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2017
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
F Line F70
Exp
Since 2012
Aquaroll, wastehog, Collapz waste pipes, cheap 12v water pump from Amazon and two hoses which together add up to around 200 ft.

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
Alternative waste pipe storage (40,32,28mm pipes connects to grey outlet)
towbar1.jpg

Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
we could empty the Thetford cassette fine but not able to access the grey waste or the fresh water.
I carry an empty bucket that I have occasionally used to empty the grey waste when the waste point is not the drive-over type. I think I would use it in this situation. I find that it's quite likely to splash all over the place, especially if it's not very easy to get at the waste grid.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back