Watch out crazy frog time! (1 Viewer)

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now šŸ˜¢
Exp
Had to lift and carry about fifty frogs / toads off the lane last night plus just one little newt that I now discover I should not have touched as it is a wildlife crime to interfere with them in any way :Eeek: I didn't know!

A couple of them had already been squashed when i tried to lift them. :Sad:

Another fun day ahead as we are mowing lawns and will be lifting all our little mates out of the way.

Though I love to forage a bit they will not be tempured with ::bigsmile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
PLEASE don't stop moving them.... YOU are not interfering with wildlife .... man has already done that by building concrete roads through their territory .. you, by moving them, are merely undoing some of the damage. :thumb:

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
I opened this post expecting to see a YouTube video of you driving through Paris..
Newt what I expected..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
My lawns just get overgrown this time of the year way too many frogs to move, we just leave them to get on with life :thumb:

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Although we don't have as many as you saw, our garden has loads of them at the mo. I did see something I've never seen before though......

As it's this time of the year, lots of them are 'hitching a ride' so to speak. However, we saw the first 'triple stacker' a few evenings ago - never saw that before.
:Eeek:
The one on the bottom was really struggling to get about but the next two ranks were going nowhere, they just held on..... slippery, but held on.

Still wondering how this is going to work out in the end though?:Blush:

Trikeman. :winky:

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
We had a friend who said he had seen frogs clamped on to his fish in his pond, which I found hard to believe, but we had that ourselves last year.

Had to net the fish before the frog gave up, really have no idea where that was going!! :Eeek:

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Although we don't have as many as you saw, our garden has loads of them at the mo. I did see something I've never seen before though......

As it's this time of the year, lots of them are 'hitching a ride' so to speak. However, we saw the first 'triple stacker' a few evenings ago - never saw that before.
:Eeek:
The one on the bottom was really struggling to get about but the next two ranks were going nowhere, they just held on..... slippery, but held on.

Still wondering how this is going to work out in the end though?:Blush:

Trikeman. :winky:

Always look on the bright side of life - Doo, d, doo, do, do, do, do, deety, doo. :roflmto:

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
We had a friend who said he had seen frogs clamped on to his fish in his pond, which I found hard to believe, but we had that ourselves last year.

Had to net the fish before the frog gave up, really have no idea where that was going!! :Eeek:

Evidently short sighted this time of year.:Blush: They latch on to anything that moves. Don't leave you fingers in there too long :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Crazy Frog - Axel F - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, couldn't help myself.:imoutahere:

Wyn

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:Doh::Doh:Oh Wyn What have you started !!!!!!!:Doh::Doh::Doh:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
My children's dance class, when I worked, used to LOVE this dance whilst I had a video playing on stage..... :thumb:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10HwmvvxlEw"]Crazy Frog - Cha Cha Slide - YouTube[/ame]

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back