Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
look guys some guy asked a question on here about middle lane driving ill make it simple .we drive on the left so on the motorway keep in the near side lane wen driving only wen u over take. I am sure use all do that :winky::roflmto:but some of the questions on here about driving wen u drive a car a motorhome a truck or ne thing else which goes on the road its the same principal drive safe enjoy but Oh Please! stop asking stupid question pls:thumb:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
theres no such thing as a stupid question. if a member here asks for advice, many will offer it without ridicule or attacking the poster. Not everybody has the luxury of being perfect although some clearly think they are.

if you personally dont like what you consider stupid questions dont respond its that simple. this is a friendly forum and not somewhere to abuse others for the questions they ask

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
no such thing as a stupid question only stupid answers which may be intentional or not, what may seen silly to one person is not to others. We try to be nice on here and not criticize, either the poster, grammar or spelling, if we did some would have a field day.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back