Free Member
May 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
ML-T 560 built
Exp
Since 2010
Hi
Does anyone know for sure, like from having actually seen it, if the waste water disposal tap is in the heated part of the motorhome in a Hymer Exsis?
From the pictures/videos I can see online, it looks like it, but the pathetically vague Hymer commercial documentation says nothing about that.
Thanks for your help.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
From memory our exis I had a heating duct that vented into the area around the waste and fresh tanks.?
Never had problem with it freezing.

OP
OP
StephDeLux

StephDeLux

Free Member
May 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
ML-T 560 built
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks!
Looking to order at next Düsseldorf salon. Contenders are Hymer and Carthago. The MH will be used in the Alps in winter, so freeze resistance is important.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
The new Exsis I looks a nice van if going for A class.? we imported a new B678DL last year. A great van also narrower like the Exsis, Hymer seem to have gone he Exsis upgrade route and not now making the DL.?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
The new Exsis I looks a nice van if going for A class.? we imported a new B678DL last year. A great van also narrower like the Exsis, Hymer seem to have gone he Exsis upgrade route and not now making the DL.?
The DL was too expensive for what it offered and didn't sell very well in Germany, Our Belgium dealer was a bit peed off when they discontinued it as he found they sold well in Belgium.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
The DL was too expensive for what it offered
We like ours and it does most of what we need. Plenty of storage and comfortable. Except I do agree even with the full air a bloody bumpy ride on pressures recommended by tyre manufacturers am experimenting with pressures to make a little softer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
We like ours and it does most of what we need. Plenty of storage and comfortable. Except I do agree even with the full air a bloody bumpy ride on pressures recommended by tyre manufacturers am experimenting with pressures to make a little softer.
Running mine at 62 front, 73 rear, will be glad to get rid of the rubbish Michelin tyres, the air didn't help as much as expected. Even with full air the ride is harder than the Exsis.

Reasonably happy with ours but we both got very good discounts I don't think either of us would be happy if we had paid UK prices.

Jenben

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis I
Exp
Since 2007
Hi
Does anyone know for sure, like from having actually seen it, if the waste water disposal tap is in the heated part of the motorhome in a Hymer Exsis?
From the pictures/videos I can see online, it looks like it, but the pathetically vague Hymer commercial documentation says nothing about that.
Thanks for your help.

On our 2016 Hymer Exsis 578 it is inside the heated tank compartment. We have spent two winters skiing staying in our van and not had any problems even with temps down to -25c.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back