Waste Water Drain Valve (1 Viewer)

kpink

Free Member
Apr 18, 2021
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Hi, just taken delivery of a new (2021) Twin Supreme 640 SLB. We cannot find the tap that empties the waste water tank - been right under the van, but unless we are going mad, its not there! Have Adria introduced some other way to do it? We hired one last year & it was all blindingly obvious!

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
:hiya2: w2f

Does the manual not have that info?

Usually a tap just under the side skirt. Can be a lever or turn knob. Our Burstner uses a spanner kept in the water locker

The outlet will be something like a 32 or 40mm waste outlet like under your sink at home.

They are usually easily accessible.

Good luck

OP
OP
K

kpink

Free Member
Apr 18, 2021
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Thank you all so much for your replies- Andy MacD - you win the prize!! I have to say, the Adria manual is awful - it obviously hasn't been updated so we have been looking in completely the wrong place, under the van for the "tap". Thanks again!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
I found that key point when I looked at the same van last weekend when we ordered ours. I couldn’t see how you fill the fresh water tank full & where the overspill came out of the tank. On my Bessacarr it was an underslung tank so it flowed easily out of the ventilation holes and onto the ground safely. Never had an onboard tank before so no idea how it safely goes outside when filling

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back