Waste water and fresh water filling is a bit of a hassle? Any tips (1 Viewer)

OneAntOfMany

Free Member
Aug 17, 2019
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Swift
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello,

I am completely new to MHF so hello!

Pretty new to motorhomes but just completed the first trip and loved the experience. Used to own a caravan so perhaps this reflects in how I find the waste water emptying.

I am not too keen on moving the MH everyday to fetch and dump water especially with CL fields that are a bit waterlogged at the moment. I have decided to use an Aquaroll for fresh and a Hitchman type dual height for waste. The only issue is only the thinner end fits under the waste tap which means extra trips.

Wondered what people tend to do, drive or use an aquaroll, and whether anyone has tips on getting rid of waste water. :)

GPW

Free Member
Feb 23, 2019
Cambridge UK
Funster No
MH
Globescout Plus
Exp
Slight to minor!
I recently bought a 10L watering can, I can't be faffing with 12V pumps, rolls of water etc, life's too short and one has to store them, keep them clean etc. - way too much work for a holiday. A watering can also gives you access to streams etc too.

A bucket perhaps augmented with a washing up bowl if clearance is an issue allows grey waste to empty if you don't want to move the van.

Upvote 0

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
The more facilities, the more people. :) My partner loves to cook, how we can use 80l a day is quite shocking

How much.. ! My tank is 100ltrs. Just done 3 days at the Malvern show 2 adults and 2 kids.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
May 5, 2014
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2011
I recently bought a 10L watering can, I can't be faffing with 12V pumps, rolls of water etc, life's too short and one has to store them, keep them clean etc. - way too much work for a holiday. A watering can also gives you access to streams etc too.

A bucket perhaps augmented with a washing up bowl if clearance is an issue allows grey waste to empty if you don't want to move the van.

And I guess doubles up nicely for the daisies.

• Funny
Reactions: GPW
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back