Waste disposal sites in Germany (2 Viewers)

Feb 18, 2019
East Anglia, UK
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner 2001
Exp
We've just entered Germany and wondering how to find driver-over waste disposal sites for black and grey water.

Fresh water would be a plus.

Do the petrol stations on the autobahn have waste disposal points?

I've done a Google Maps search for 'Wohnmobil Stellplatz' along our route which has turned up a likely-looking spot.

CamperContact shows campsites which are mostly closed, and in specific areas rather than our route.

Sygic Truck drew a blank.

Any better ideas?

Tia!

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
No much help but we alway use
Motorhome guide Camperstop Europe

They may do some info online.

Where are you? I can have a look where they are near you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
John Russell
Feb 18, 2019
East Anglia, UK
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner 2001
Exp
David and Sally Any examples of the sign?

Campercontact only allows searching around a point and a majority of the sites it shows are closed for winter.

Maybe there's a way of filtering these but I couldn't find it.

Filtering an area of 100km or so, for 'Service Areas' in CamperContact, I drew a blank. Which reflects what I found cluckung on their unfiltered list.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
David and Sally Any examples of the sign?
But usually not with the wording. I know this one is Spanish but the pic is roughly the same

1605013965405.png

Motorhome Service Points in Germany
Service points
, are areas where you can take on fresh water, and empty your grey water tank and toilet cassette (black water). They're normally a drive-over drain, with an installation off to one side with two taps: one for taking on fresh water and one for rinsing your cassette out

OP
OP
John Russell
Feb 18, 2019
East Anglia, UK
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner 2001
Exp
That sign looks great, but I haven't seen one yet. We were on the autobahn yesterday, B road today so I'll keep looking.

Do the autobahn service areas not offer these, or are there suitable toilet and parking places on the autobahn?

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
We use Search for sites,I think it was £5 for the off line version,pretty self explanatory 👍

A99B6F24-CE1E-4EDC-87E6-ECF0E871CD37.png

• Informative
Reactions: f6c
OP
OP
John Russell
Feb 18, 2019
East Anglia, UK
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner 2001
Exp
Stealaway Thanks we'll visit the Wohnmobilstellplatz Hainholz tomorrow am. I'd found another in the nearby town of Pritzwalk on Google Maps but it's slightly further.

'Wohnmobilstellplatz' one word gets results in Sygic whereas 'Wohnmobil stellplatz' draws a blank.

I have Park4night and CamperContact and I paid for one, probably Park4Night, but so far all our stops have been from G Maps.

Possibly because I'm usually looking for sites along a route rather than around a destination. At the moment I find both those sites a bit slow to use on the move and on a phone - I'll persevere.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Honestly you are not going to have a problem John. There are thousands of stellplatze and most of them have a drive over drain. Most towns have got them, camper contacts map is not great at the moment but search for sites works. Just look out either for the pictogram of a camper or a sing for wohnmobil stellplatz.

May 22, 2015
Wem Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line 51QB
Exp
Been getting away since 2008
You’re worrying about nothing.
They're everywhere.

OP
OP
John Russell
Feb 18, 2019
East Anglia, UK
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner 2001
Exp
We went to the Wohnmobilstellplatz Hainholz this morning. Pleasant location, unfortunately no water or waste disposal.

So we went on to the Wohnmobil Stellplatz in Pritzwalk which has water and waste, and succeeded in emptying the tanks.

I'll keep looking out for motorhome signs but I haven't seen any in the many towns we've been through, mostly in the former DDR where there seem to be fewer motorhomes.

Feb 19, 2017
Leighton Buzzard
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ten years
DBDF065F-FC78-4697-BDEF-A59CCDC47783.png

This app works well, it’s in German but it doesn’t take long to figure it out.

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
We've just entered Germany and wondering how to find driver-over waste disposal sites for black and grey water.

Fresh water would be a plus.

Do the petrol stations on the autobahn have waste disposal points?

I've done a Google Maps search for 'Wohnmobil Stellplatz' along our route which has turned up a likely-looking spot.

CamperContact shows campsites which are mostly closed, and in specific areas rather than our route.

Sygic Truck drew a blank.

Any better ideas?

Tia!
Have you tried search for sites? We used them in August and September. All the stellplatz had drive over, Black waste and water. Most had laundry as well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back