LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
I realise that Mike... But just as Nick can't be bothered cleaning his van I can't be bothered trying to help advice on how to do it only to be told it's a hobby .
I do genuinely throw in the towel and give in.
@Charlie as I still need advice and welcome all positive, "I would try this" comments, can I ask that you do still continue to offer your advice to the likes of me please. If I can keep my brand new MH looking the biz, it will always be worth the effort.

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
He He.
I have run a p/w from a water butt in the past, worked ok..
Cheers, Dave(y)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Either Lidl or Aldi have Pressure Washers coming up soon from memory somewhere tween 60-80 quid

May 3, 2008
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A class Carthago Chic I47
Exp
34 years
We bought one of those mop & bucket things that has a pedal on the bucket, and a 10 litre garden spray, and because we are in the Over the Hill gang and my pins don't work so good anymore. I sit on a stool and do the part under the windows and below after my old man has done the top half, quick spray all over first to get rid of grit on the surface then mop used lightly to wash, rinse off with spray again job done main energy used to pump up the spray twice, works for us even when the hose ban comes around. :coolest:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Zigisla

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
@Charlie read the thread on @scotjimland and don't get the hump with everyone and stop posting on detailing. There are still some that need your and others advice.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
We don't have access to a hose either so use a bucket and long handled brush for wash and rinse. The van doesn't get the full treatment very often but we have to remove the splatted insects from the front and the tar spots more frequently. The rain usually takes care of the roof and we occasionally lean out of the roof light to wipe the dust off the solar panel :)

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
We don't have access to a hose either so use a bucket and long handled brush for wash and rinse. The van doesn't get the full treatment very often but we have to remove the splatted insects from the front and the tar spots more frequently. The rain usually takes care of the roof and we occasionally lean out of the roof light to wipe the dust off the solar panel :)
Our roof gets done once a year or so when it starts to look minging.
Great name by the way @OwnedbyCollies

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back