Washing machine (1 Viewer)

Dog lover

Free Member
Jul 9, 2009
Derbyshire
Funster No
Hi all.

We are considering buying a washing machine for the RV and we have been looking at the small twin tub, top loader by Pyramid Products. Has any one any experience with these or can any one recommend any thing else please. :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi

I fitted a Whirlpool slim line top loader automatic .. model AWE 8515

plumbed into the RV drain and cold supply, had it for two years and no problems.

if you need any more info please ask.

jim

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi, I have the small twin loader, I think mine was the 1.5kg load, the newer ones are I think 2 kg, which would make a bit of difference.

I went to Greece for 6 weeks this year, and worked out that I save 40 euros on using washing machines on sites etc. It it hard work though, as I tended to do to much in one go. It does take quiet a lot of water, so if wild camping this may be a problem. But the spinner is excellent for getting the clothes nearly dry. I also managed to run it on an inverter too, as the wattage/amperage is low.

You can just about get one large towel in, or just one pair of jeans, but with the increased load you will get more capacity.

Many people have these machines and for what they cost I think they are a good buy.

Regards Pat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

muz

Free Member
Nov 15, 2007
eastwood notts
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
10 years
twin tub

hi,my wife bought one of these at the stratford show,we have been away for 6 weeks with my son and his wife and its been very good,the spinner as said gets the clothes nearly dry,she wishes she had bought one ages ago.the washers on sites are normaly about three pounds a go,plus dryer one pound but you have to use the dryers about three times.at a cost of £60 a great purchase.muz

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back