Warwick Meet Dec 14 - 16 (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
****We have also booked with Warwick racecourse for the 14th - 16th Dec to do a bit of xmas shopping. If you fancy joining us, please let me know.

Warwick has loads of small shops that cater for most tastes including crafts, antiques, books, open air market on Saturday etc etc.
It also has museums, and of course the castle...
Also a large selection of coffee shops and restaurants

Booking details:
Link Removed

IMPORTANT NOTE:
This is a caravan club site, but it will take non members for a supplementary fee if you are not a member, or do not wish to join.

http://www.warwick-uk.co.uk/town-map.asp

We have stayed here several times, and it is a great place at this time of year.

Any questions, please pm me or kands. Full details on calendar.

PS I was sure I posted this before, but can't for the life of me find it anywhere....:Sad:

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
Warwick

Hi Sharon.
We were there last December, however we were a little disappointed with the shops. BUT Warwick Castle is Fantastic and well worth the visit!:thumb::thumb:
WE got the bus to Stratford on Avon and found many more shops :thumb:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
RockieRV said:
PS I was sure I posted this before, but can't for the life of me find it anywhere....:Sad:

You sure you were looking on the right site Sharon? :winky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Sharon.
We were there last December, however we were a little disappointed with the shops. BUT Warwick Castle is Fantastic and well worth the visit!:thumb::thumb:
WE got the bus to Stratford on Avon and found many more shops :thumb:

Hi Graham

I guess the reason I love Warwick shopping is that is so different to what I have locally - so many antique shops, second hand book shops, craft shops, market etc - not the normal chainstores. We have been the last three years in December and it is really nice.... Can I tempt you?

Bryan - thanks :roflmto: I have early senior moments occasionally so you will have to keep me on the straight and narrow :ROFLMAO:

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
Hi Graham

I guess the reason I love Warwick shopping is that is so different to what I have locally - so many antique shops, second hand book shops, craft shops, market etc - not the normal chainstores. We have been the last three years in December and it is really nice.... Can I tempt you?

Bryan - thanks :roflmto: I have early senior moments occasionally so you will have to keep me on the straight and narrow :ROFLMAO:

Hi Sharon.
Yes very tempted as we did like the Castle very much and the Campsite was well Caravan Club normality!
Kath says it will be a little cold to stand around outside :ROFLMAO:
but I will have to work on her and keep her warm.
We did like it there so we will let you know:thumb:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
It would be nice if you two could make it - Graham we don't do cold either, but can heat the van nicely even with the door open. And Deb, with a couple of heaters, you should be toasting - Warwick power supply is good:winky:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
John (RR) have you booked this site?

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Ken and Dawn

There is no longer hard standing available and as we were the only ones booked with a pitch, I removed the meet as I didn't think anyone was interested.

We are still going, but we have negotiated hard standing due to length and weight of our RV.

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for reply, we never booked because wasn't sure if we could make it:RollEyes:
But we might see you around as we might be going to the castle over the weekend.

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
That would be great if you can make it.
You will be able to find us easily:winky:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Sounds like a good weekend Sharon, sorry we wont make it..................................should be in Spain by then :thumb:

We will be thinking of you....................maybe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have a great weekend

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Keith

I envy you both!! Keep in touch and have a wonderful time.....:Cool:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Ken and Dawn

There is no longer hard standing available and as we were the only ones booked with a pitch, I removed the meet as I didn't think anyone was interested.

We are still going, but we have negotiated hard standing due to length and weight of our RV.
Whats going on, there was hard standing when I booked, you know something I don't:cry:
Geo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back