• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

AUCTION Warthog All Terrain Tracked Carrier (CV) (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2013
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Carthago 144
Exp
This could be the ultimate go anywhere Motorhome conversion or maybe not.
Imagine what the neighbours might say !

Warthog All Terrain Tracked Carrier (CV)
Direct from the Ministry of Defence
For Sale by Informal Tender
Closing Date – Thursday 7th February 2019 at Noon

All offers to be submitted in writing to: David Smith, Brightwells Auction Site, Stoney Street, Madley, Herefordshire HR2 9NH or email: david.smith@brightwells.com

Vat will be applicable. Bids should be made in £ sterling net of vat which will be added at 20% of the price.

Viewing: Strictly by appointment - call Kim Myers on 01981 250642.

The Warthog all-terrain vehicle (ATV) is an amphibious armoured vehicle and a variant of the Bronco all-terrain tracked carrier (ATTC). The vehicle has been designed to give high protection, huge payload capacity and all terrain mobility. It has a capacity to carry a crew of 7 (1 driver and 6 passengers).

Broken Link Removed

One of the key features of the Warthog ATV is its maneuverability. The vehicle is fitted with rubber tracks and running gear that provides a smoother ride on all types of terrain. The hydraulic, steering system also makes the vehicle highly mobile, stable and comfortable when crossing such difficult terrains as; water, mud, swamp, soft sand and snow. The hydraulic, articulated steering system of the vehicle ensures better mobility, stability and comfort in climbing up and getting down tough terrains. It can reach a maximum speed of 65km/h on roads.

The vehicle has the capacity to carry a payload of over 5t. Its swimming features require it to be less prepared and the compact trim vane does not obstruct driver’s vision. In water it can travel at a speed of 5km/h.

The Warthog runs on a Caterpillar C7 engine generating 350bhp at 2,400rpm. It has Allison MD 3500 fully automatic transmission. It is also fitted with front and rear axles, an integrated transfer box and the track system final drive units....

*Please note: Non UK buyers will require an export licence

Last edited:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
No arguments over parking.

How many gallons to the mile?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
My beloved said....Where is the loo? lol:ROFLMAO:

barr-tizer-250ml-bottles-pmp-29p-x-24-6092-p.jpg

And for the ladies requiring a larger neck..

71M_0eJznDL._SY355_.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
My missus is trying to work out how the water bottle would help ? :LOL:
I have now been asked ....can I show her??

Here goes!! :love:

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Oh dear I can’t have one my licence doesn’t allow track laying vehicles;);):whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back