Warning - Marizion, Cornwall (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
So Jaws, if I argue that SOME wild campers are irresponsible, I am a Vandel ! Yeh!
I had four top of the range Michelin Agillas fitted, £540!
£1400 ? Dream on!
So you know me that well that you have decided that I'm a violent Criminal, Yeh!
MAN! DREAM ON!
Yes I know why some of you "wild Camp" cause you're bloody cheapskates! (If you can be insulting with your suppositions so can I. Yeh?)
Freedom? Round male furry things! you think the world owes you! (once again supposition! If you can cast aspertions ? am I allowed to too?)

Some people would class as anti social the fact that some irresponsible Pillocks dump their waste behind hedges, using your arguement " I think it would certainly not be an alien concept to you"
And I think leaving your rubbish in a Layby is also anti social! With me so far
I've just come off a meet! at Whitsand Bay, We are going on another at Carlyon Bay in a couple of weeks.
Perhaps if you can overcome your predidice for the truth! , I' ll buy YOU a bloody beer!

IanH

Free Member
Apr 6, 2008
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
If anyone does deciide to visit the Wild West and manage to get their tyres slashed ,our company stocks the usual ducato boxer tyres .

You wont get free service so you will have to pay for something :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and then that will be going into the Cornish economy

The only good tourist is a broken down tourist in our trade

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
ShiftZZ;419944the red-hot poker story.. So there you go said:
sorry shifftzz when I said Edward the third, I meant during the reign of, and yes I'm well aware of his "preferences" (welsh, wellie boots, sheep, the usual english suppositions!)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
And we do not derserve to suffer at the hands of filthy criminals, just in case we might :Angry: Not even geriatric crims, that toot their horns illegally :ROFLMAO:

You may have crawled back to Cornwall to die but the rest of us would like to live and live in peace, free from criminal activity :Sad:
GERIATRIC CRIMS? that toot their horns illegally, Get a life man!

Crawled back to Cornwall to die?
You are so, so, wrong! The reason I'm here is because my darling Wife's family died in a boating accident in NZ,
Just what I expected tho from someone who is defending the undefendable, Slurs, aspersions and half truthes!

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
sorry shifftzz when I said Edward the third, I meant during the reign of, and yes I'm well aware of his "preferences" (welsh, wellie boots, sheep, the usual english suppositions!)

"we have traced back to Edward the Third"

Make your mind up! Jeeze..:Doh:

Bit racist there me old fruit!:Eeek:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
" or has the IQ of a rocking horse."

barry

NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY! casting aspersions you have broken rule #1 Dear oh Dear!
Dear Boy! What are we going to do with you? Send you to Marizion perhaps! beep! beep!

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
its a regular thing there???? they know it happens but cant be botherd or wont do any thing ,,, maybe this guy is the one doing it ,,

Naughty! Naughty! Nigglee wigglee! Libel laws etc!

Once again, supposition from an uninformed source! And Nasty too! Oh Dear! Oh Dear!:Sad:

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
just down the road from marazian in the laybys there appear to be lots of caravans strangly without cars most of the time and no toilets , i wonder where they empty their toilet cassettes as the nearest toilets are by the marazian strip :whatthe::Sad:

so glad a bit of breeze today as it made the beach bearable, just had bbq and now in pub where we are welcomed in :thumb:

Elvis

Free Member
Jun 13, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since Nov 2008
sponger

Yes I know why some of you "wild Camp" cause you're bloody cheapskates! (If you can be insulting with your suppositions so can I. Yeh?)
Freedom? Round male furry things! you think the world owes you! (once again supposition! If you can cast aspertions ? am I allowed to too?)

The only sponger/cheapskate around here is the chap who bug***ed off abroad for 50yrs, paid nothing into this country for the duration and then crept back here on his last legs to rinse 'our' NHS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

johnpengers

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Somerset.
Funster No
MH
Concorde Liner
Exp
since 2005
Cripes... How did I miss this thread for so long?

We are all allowed an opinion right?

Good...

The fact that some Funsters criticise "off site" camping, non real ale beer, poo dropping doggies and don't mind hooting their horns at "sleeping" motorhomers at night time does not alter the undeniable fact that.....

Man City smashed up Man Utd and dumped them out of the FA Cup...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

...and one of the Utd players was so upset, he kicked the dressing room wall so hard it broke a bit of it... ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile:

JJ :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

PS. People blow their horns as they pass the Wagon... most times it is one of my mates saying "hello"...

You just could'nt leave it alone could you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember that pint I 've promised you at Twerton? make it a coke :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

John p:thumb:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years

We are all allowed an opinion right?

Good...

The fact that some Funsters criticise "off site" camping, non real ale beer, poo dropping doggies and don't mind hooting their horns at "sleeping" motorhomers at night time does not alter the undeniable fact that.....

Man City smashed up Man Utd and dumped them out of the FA Cup...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

...and one of the Utd players was so upset, he kicked the dressing room wall so hard it broke a bit of it... ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile:

JJ :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

PS. People blow their horns as they pass the Wagon... most times it is one of my mates saying "hello"...

Glad to see you have your priorities right JJ:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Not always clear who is to blame, but........

Nigel Haley, 44, of Carnglaze Close, Liskeard pleaded guilty to fly tipping several items of furniture and other household waste on private land near Twowatersfoot, Liskeard. He was fined £325 and ordered to pay £721 towards Cornwall Council’s costs, with a £15 victim surcharge.

Wayne Blainey, 48, of Meadow Close, Bodmin was prosecuted for fly tipping.
Mr Blainey pleaded guilty to fly tipping rubble and earth onto the roadside at Midway Road in Bodmin. He was fined £250 and ordered to pay £255 towards Cornwall Council’s costs, £100 legal costs and a £15 victim surcharge

'DISGRACEFUL' fly-tipping has led to a £235 bill and a court appearance for a Liskeard man who was tracked down through his post.
David Cooper dumped four black bin bags containing household rubbish on land next to a layby, magistrates were told.
Correspondence in the bags linked the waste to him, said Kingsley Keat, prosecuting on behalf of Cornwall Council.
Cooper, 30, of Catchfrench Crescent, pleaded guilty to depositing controlled waste near the A38 between Bodmin and Liskeard when he appeared before Liskeard court on April 8.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just for clarification, are any of the following:

44, of Carnglaze Close, Liskeard
48, of Meadow Close, Bodmin
or
30, of Catchfrench Crescent,

Motorhomes ? :Eeek:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
...... and one of the Utd players was so upset, he kicked the dressing room wall so hard it broke a bit of it...JJ

I missed it because I've just got back from Manchester where I was unfortunate enough to pass [STRIKE]Wastelands[/STRIKE], sorry, Eastlands, the home of Manchester City. Anyway it wasn't one of the players, JJ is exaggerating again, it was one of the coaches! :winky: You can have the cup JJ, we'll have our 19th title! :Smile:

But, still on a serious note, what a sorry part of the City it is with the ground rising like Phoenix from the ashes. But then again, that is exactly what is happening with the club after years in the doldrums. Trafford Park and Salford Quays was very run down twenty years ago but is now a very upmarket part of the city. Onwards and upwards. :thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Not always clear who is to blame, but........

Nigel Haley, 44, of Carnglaze Close, Liskeard pleaded guilty to fly tipping several items of furniture and other household waste on private land near Twowatersfoot, Liskeard. He was fined £325 and ordered to pay £721 towards Cornwall Council’s costs, with a £15 victim surcharge.

Wayne Blainey, 48, of Meadow Close, Bodmin was prosecuted for fly tipping.
Mr Blainey pleaded guilty to fly tipping rubble and earth onto the roadside at Midway Road in Bodmin. He was fined £250 and ordered to pay £255 towards Cornwall Council’s costs, £100 legal costs and a £15 victim surcharge

'DISGRACEFUL' fly-tipping has led to a £235 bill and a court appearance for a Liskeard man who was tracked down through his post.
David Cooper dumped four black bin bags containing household rubbish on land next to a layby, magistrates were told.
Correspondence in the bags linked the waste to him, said Kingsley Keat, prosecuting on behalf of Cornwall Council.
Cooper, 30, of Catchfrench Crescent, pleaded guilty to depositing controlled waste near the A38 between Bodmin and Liskeard when he appeared before Liskeard court on April 8.
I said look closer to home!! for the culprits:Doh:........GASSED IN CORNWALL:Eeek:...WHO'S BEEN GASSED CORNWALL:Eeek:....are we talking head in the gas oven...what dipstick piped gas all that way to Cornwall from the North sea.......or are we talking about lighter fuel gas in large quantities (2 cans) :winky:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Robert Gary Stevens, 48, of Polmeere Road, Penzance was fined and ordered to pay costs in excess of £800 following a fly-tipping incident.

The case was brought by Cornwall Council following a complaint in November 2009 that a large quantity of household waste had been dumped in a lay-by at Badger’s Cross near Penzance.

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
The goggle box informed me today that there was a higher percentage of campers, perhaps that is why people wildcamp .No where else to go !!

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
I assume then if they ban motorhomes they will ban all vehicles including cars then. Because there is no way that anyone could prove that its just motorhomes leaving litter etc.

I think most motorhomers are like fishermen or game shooting enthusiasts. They tend to look after their environment much more than the occasional day tripper in a car. They have much more to loose and therefore wish to preserve the places they stay so they will be there to enjoy in the future.

I have seen many a take away box or drinks can dispersed out of a car window or left behind by picnickers. I have never seen anyone do this from a motorhome.

So yes if you think vehicle drivers are being abusive then ban them but of course you have to ban them all.

IanH

Free Member
Apr 6, 2008
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
Funny how this thread has gone from tyre slashing to fly tipping
To all the posters concerned try looking in your own backyard ,most of the problems are nation wide not just in Cornwall

Most of the insults come from a poster not even living in our country,what the hell is that about

Another is hell bent on finding all the fly tippers in Cornwall

And yes i am Cornish born and bred and still live here

So stop slagging Cornwall because im'e sure we wont miss half a dozen of you judgeing by the amount of tourists around this weekend

I thought this forum was Fun ??? dont think i will be renewing my subscription to read this sh**e

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I thought this forum was Fun ??? dont think i will be renewing my subscription to read this sh**e

Judging a whole community (motorhomefun) by comments made by one or two on a single thread is as silly as judging a whole country or region by the actions of one or two people:Doh:

I'll refund your subs right now so you don't have to read anymore. Please PM me with your paypal email. Thanks

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
I was just readinhg the cornishman to see if any mention of marizion and the damaged vans but the only thing I found was a man who lived in marazion who has been convicted of breaking into a caravan on a marazion official site. At least he has now given up drugs. Maybe they should have parked caravan on the strip as would have been safer. At least 20 vans on the strip last night. We had 11 van with us the other night is that a mini meet

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Time to fess up fellas!

Have you ever been Shark Fishing?

Toss a little bait in the water and wait for the big bite?

You Jokers bit like White Pointers!

Hey Jimmy don't go disenfranchising IanH! When I saw this I decided to fess up to my wind up, I must admit I was quite surprised with some of the comments, read 'em Jimmy, "geriatric criminal come home to die
" Behavior not alien to to !" can't remember the actual words, IANH is a local, just as peed off as others here with the abuse of OUR County, by the irresponsible " antics" of some shall we say "Tourists"

I let it go, JAWS to my mind was a liittle over the top, others as usual spit the dummy! " I'm never never never ever!!! etc" Yeh! I've given as good as I got! But my wind up has, brought to light, maybe, a few funsters, "differences of opinion" some rather caustic!

And this Tyre slashing episode was B S !!

So are these "Fly tipping locals" Just a smokescreen to hide the the truth, SOME Moterhomers are Irresponsible !!!

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time

The only sponger/cheapskate around here is the chap who bug***ed off abroad for 50yrs, paid nothing into this country for the duration and then crept back here on his last legs to rinse 'our' NHS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
JIM!! THIS is the ideal example of the xenaphopic clap trap that has
surfaced DURING THIS THREAD, this " Person" has no idea that NZ has a recipical agreement with the UK and are treating UK pensioners to the tune of $87 million per annum on the NZ NHS. He also has no idea of my medical history! Which for the record is zero on the NHS!

Does this Break rule # 1, ie a personal attack?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back