LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Don't go to a rally with the N & B owners club especially when it's being held by @funflair

I went to Martins fabulous New Years Bash with the funsters co hosted by the N & B Owners club.

Whilst there they plied me with alcohol, Dragged me in to a Niesman & Bischoff where Martin and co conspirators @jimcunliffe and his wife forced me to purchase the said van in picture. I tried and tried to not do it and even @DavidG58 attempted to assist me and force me in to the Hymer S790 instead. However, over a week later and after some tooing and throwing and numerous dealer conversation (that bits complicated) I have today put a deposit down on Nikki and I's last ever van (promise @Jim ) and a type of van that we only dreamed about owning when we started out motorhoming many years ago.

It just about fitted our budget and I mean just. And whilst we are working we thought why not lifes too short. I will miss the Mercedes as it's such a nice power plant on the 3-0L auto but have to say that I won't particularly miss the Rapido.

The N&B has everything we think we need, lots of space , a huge garage, loads of storage for our long term adventure and pure class.

I am however banned from Toll roads by Nikki but that is a small price to pay.

so see you soon, in the new booze cruiser...
for fun.jpg

tedontour

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
van conversion autocruise
Exp
since 1976
Don't go to a rally with the N & B owners club especially when it's being held by @funflair

I went to Martins fabulous New Years Bash with the funsters co hosted by the N & B Owners club.

Whilst there they plied me with alcohol, Dragged me in to a Niesman & Bischoff where Martin and co conspirators @jimcunliffe and his wife forced me to purchase the said van in picture. I tried and tried to not do it and even @DavidG58 attempted to assist me and force me in to the Hymer S790 instead. However, over a week later and after some tooing and throwing and numerous dealer conversation (that bits complicated) I have today put a deposit down on Nikki and I's last ever van (promise @Jim ) and a type of van that we only dreamed about owning when we started out motorhoming many years ago.

It just about fitted our budget and I mean just. And whilst we are working we thought why not lifes too short. I will miss the Mercedes as it's such a nice power plant on the 3-0L auto but have to say that I won't particularly miss the Rapido.

The N&B has everything we think we need, lots of space , a huge garage, loads of storage for our long term adventure and pure class.

so see you soon, in the new booze cruiser... View attachment 205747

you give in to easy:party2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012

so see you soon, in the new booze cruiser... View attachment 205747
Nice one Paul welcome aboard dont tell @Jim but you can now join N+B owners club:LOL:

Martin

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Congratulations All on your new forever van.... wishing you many happy hours travelling in it

John, Kath n L'il Tom xx

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Congratulations
Hope you enjoy your new van
Looks great

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Congratulations you two. Any indoor photos please?

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Looks beautiful will we get to see it at the Chester Rally :D

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Oh my - what a beauty. Many Congratulations Nikki and Paul on your very nice Nicemans Biscuit (Dawn @Mousy and I could never work out how the real name is pronounced ...) :confused:

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Congratulations, it looks lovely.

I’m with you @cliffandger - I can’t pronounce it either. I say Neeshman bish bosh :D2

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
It does look nice, as we left Shrewsbury and saw they had still got a for sale sign on it we did think you had made your mind up the other way

Lets hope Carol finds you a nice dry area for Chester :)(y)

It does seem to make much better financial sense (y)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
If the budget becomes a bit tight, I recommend one of these fitted to the Awning/Welcome light.
LAGLS25ESR.JPG

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
You only get one life, live it! Nice van, no pockets in shrouds and all that, enjoy your new van and your travels, only one problem, lots more room to take all the stuff you won’t use! Piece of advice, take more gin, have a large one each time you arrive at your destination, you then forget what’s in the garage and you don’t use it, then at the end of the year you empty the van of all the stuff you havent used and put more gin in, simples!:)

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Very nice. I’m sure you will have much fun and frivolities within her.
Bet you can’t wait to get it , and get out on the road.
Last one ? .............mmmmmm heard that before :D(y);)

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
Nice one! I bet Nikki is dancing for joy :Grin:We too did our best to sway you towards the Hymer, but alas we were always going to be pipped to the post by the N & B. Enjoy!

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Nice one good choice, I hate to have to agree with a woman but Nikki is right toll roads best avoided.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Congratulations a lovely van!