WARNING - Check your credit cards (and bank accounts) even if you don't use them much! (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
Last time I had someone order and pay for Open University course I wonder what address he used,as Fraud section wouldn't tell me who it was or where the person lived lucky sod/ parasite

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just an update on this.

B&M - got a call last week from a lady about the letter I sent in complaining about the 'faff' along with the cheque requested to get the linked account changed back to the original one.

She confirmed that there was not a need to send a cheque every time a linked account was altered so will make sure the lady I spoke to originally is informed so she doesn't give out the wrong advice in the future, the only time this should happen is if the account being switched to is newly opened as it may not be in the 'system' fully in order for the automatic checks to be carried out which I appreciate, but that wasn't the case with mine.

She did also say that not having any message on the screen when my accounts 'disappeared' to say why and/or to contact them about it, was very bad policy and she was therefore referring this upwards to get it resolved.

The best bit is though, due to the aggro I was given £25 in compensation! Not something I expected so a very nice surprise and will pay for new Three phone contract that I signed up for as a pressie for my Mum last week. :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back