Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Mail received this morning

Dear Club Marshal​
I write to you again to keep you updated. The country seems to be opening up and we will make an updated announcement today on our website www.showgoer.co.uk.​
I can confirm we have cancelled the Newbury event 28 – 30 August, due to a number of factors​
Malvern 14 – 16 August, we will look to downscale the event, in line with what we are doing at Peterborough. This will consist of a trade shopping area. Day visitors welcome for free, they have to pre-register. Approximately 500 wild camping pitches (pre-registered only) will be available on site from Friday to Monday. No club areas.
Shepton 11 – 13 September and Lincoln 25 – 27 September remain as scheduled for now.
Any queries please contact me.​
Take care, regards​
Sally Dodds

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Think i may be out then.. going to email them now.. -

<Broken link removed>

Refund applied for.. No club areas :crying:

Last edited:

scottla

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
NEATH
Funster No
MH
Peugeot sunseeker
Exp
15 year
we have paid the 30 quid and booked the new event. we have decided to roll over our tickets to next year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
The Western Motorhome & Campervan Show
COVID-19 Update 13.7.20

We have unfortunately had to cancel The Western Motorhome & Campervan Show which was due to be held in Malvern next month, from 14-16th August.

The COVID-19 pandemic and the current restrictions makes it impossible to deliver the much-loved entertainment aspect of a normal Warners show at this time and we have sadly had to postpone the usual event until next year, August 2021. If you already had a booking for The Western Motorhome & Campervan you will receive an email offering you the chance to either transfer to the 2021 dates and beat any price increases or have a full refund.

However, it is not all bad news, as on the same dates we had scheduled for this year we have launched <Broken link removed>.

We can still deliver a comprehensive, totally outdoor, exhibition area with a huge display of new and used vans and great offers. There will also be all the usual outdoor leisure accessories to kit you out and help you get away in style.

So we would be delighted to see you at <Broken link removed> on the 14th-16th August on the Three Counties Showground. Day visitor entry is free but we will ask you to pre-register to support the government track and trace initiative. We will also have available a limited amount of wild camping pitches on-site and again would ask you to prebook these. Full details can be found <Broken link removed>.

Not interested in a Motorhome show, no funster field no show for me..

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
The Western Motorhome & Campervan Show
COVID-19 Update 13.7.20
<Broken link removed>

We can still deliver a comprehensive, totally outdoor, exhibition area with a huge display of new and used vans and great offers. There will also be all the usual outdoor leisure accessories to kit you out and help you get away in style.

So we would be delighted to see you at <Broken link removed> on the 14th-16th August on the Three Counties Showground. Day visitor entry is free but we will ask you to pre-register to support the government track and trace initiative. We will also have available a limited amount of wild camping pitches on-site and again would ask you to prebook these. Full details can be found <Broken link removed>.

Not interested in a Motorhome show, no funster field no show for me..

You can still meet up using common sense to keep safe.
I have spoken to other traders and some are aged in their 70s and 80s and they have taken the decision to trade at the Peterborough show. I look forward to seeing them and the Funsters at the show.
Peterborough is tester for us and we will decide if its worthwhile doing other shows like Malvern this year once we have seen how it is at Peterborough.
Keep safe!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back