Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I have booked for Peterborough again and got a funster place as usual, BUT I have NEVER had, or got the extra £2 for being a subscriber to the magazine. I have alway tried but never got passed the password bit it keeps throwing it out although I use the same password for the out and about live site???? It is a trifle annoying as I always give up and just pay more. Do others have this problem? I emailed them about it but once booked it is to late the money is gone and as an impoverished OAP I really need that money. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS how does one put an imoji on a posting?

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
I have just booked the Stoneleigh Show and my £2 cam e off automatically at the final invoice.

colyboy

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
It's a different log in for booking shows, you have to create a new account.

Ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Same problem here. I thought the discount I couldn't get was £5 though? I suppose it may as well be a million pounds discount if they won't give it to you!

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
As I never book the Peterborough Show, I got badly bogged down one year and had to be towed out, (didn't even try to move it once the wheels started to spin on the track mats!!) I won`t decide to go until I have seen the previous weeks weather and the forecast, I would not know. But I think subscribers have a different "logon" to "out and About"?. Worth Checking?.

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Yes Peterborough is the 2 extremes, glorious sunshine or chucking it down.

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
40 years caravanning. New A-class Moho owners
I have booked for Peterborough again and got a funster place as usual, BUT I have NEVER had, or got the extra £2 for being a subscriber to the magazine. I have alway tried but never got passed the password bit it keeps throwing it out although I use the same password for the out and about live site???? It is a trifle annoying as I always give up and just pay more. Do others have this problem? I emailed them about it but once booked it is to late the money is gone and as an impoverished OAP I really need that money. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Press the smilie face on the line above the original posting. Mike

OP
OP
GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
??????????????? what smilie face where? What line? there is nothing on the page anywhere that purtains to imojis. Can you explain further.

Oct 19, 2013
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 115
Exp
Few years
£2 punster discount and £5 subscriber so only £40 to pay...I only have one logon and it works fine although the subscriber discount doesn't show until you check out

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
??????????????? what smilie face where? What line? there is nothing on the page anywhere that purtains to imojis. Can you explain further.
:):D:D2:LOL::giggle:(y);):cool::(:(:cautious::rolleyes::rolleyes::cry::love::notworthy::notworthy::ROFLMAO::sick::sick::sleep::sneaky:(n)(n):unsure::unsure::X3::mad::D2:p:oops:o_Oo_O:smiley::happy:::bigsmile::blusher::winky::crying1::crying1::hi::madder::*:rollingeyes::oops2::coolest::mask::whatthe::wondering::tounge::snooze::snooze::envy::inlove:>:):emo::worried::wasntme::nerd::talking::heartbreak::party3::angel::sicker::lipssealed::wait::call::makeup::giggler::nod::roflmto::clap::clap::tmi::tmi::think::drunk::fubar::rock::swear::swear::banghead::clown::clown::cold::gum::cycle::cycle::dance2::drinks::bday::hot::hugs::pinocchio::sun::Grin:

Is this what you are looking for or do I misunderstand what you mean by an imoji?
Mike. These are all above your input line whether creating a post or quoting one.

OP
OP
GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
:):D:D2:LOL::giggle:(y);):cool::(:(:cautious::rolleyes::rolleyes::cry::love::notworthy::notworthy::ROFLMAO::sick::sick::sleep::sneaky:(n)(n):unsure::unsure::X3::mad::D2:p:oops:o_Oo_O:smiley::happy:::bigsmile::blusher::winky::crying1::crying1::hi::madder::*:rollingeyes::oops2::coolest::mask::whatthe::wondering::tounge::snooze::snooze::envy::inlove:>:):emo::worried::wasntme::nerd::talking::heartbreak::party3::angel::sicker::lipssealed::wait::call::makeup::giggler::nod::roflmto::clap::clap::tmi::tmi::think::drunk::fubar::rock::swear::swear::banghead::clown::clown::cold::gum::cycle::cycle::dance2::drinks::bday::hot::hugs::pinocchio::sun::Grin:

Is this what you are looking for or do I misunderstand what you mean by an imoji?
Mike. These are all above your input line whether creating a post or quoting one.
OH NO THEY AREN'T I have nothing above anything, maybe they are afraid to come out with my posts, or maybe I haven't tweaked something but no trace of anything anywhere. MAYBE Jim will not let me have them incase I abuse the little so and so s.

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
OH NO THEY AREN'T I have nothing above anything, maybe they are afraid to come out with my posts, or maybe I haven't tweaked something but no trace of anything anywhere. MAYBE Jim will not let me have them incase I abuse the little so and so s.
Sorry to hear that. So if you go to the last posting on any thread do you not have a row of icons beginning. B I and an underlined U ? And above that the words “ Go to First Unread” in a yellow box ? The smiley is the 14th icon.
If not, speak to Jim the big man. Mike
You’re not posting on an old Nokia are you? :LOL:

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
I've never seen any emoticons either.. nothing as described above.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
You're getting confusing info.
The icon is only visible when the reply text box is open.
When you begin typing a post look on the second blue line above the typing area where you will see a small box with a single smilies icon.
Click that icon and the list of smilies will appear at the bottom of the text area.
Click the one (ones) you want and they'll appear in the text you're typing.

Happy Jim

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 13, 2017
Devon
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9095DF
Exp
Since June 2017
B97663C8-4249-43FB-86DA-B9B25917BEA7.jpeg
Lets see if this works for icons :party3:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
If your text box doesn't resemble happy Jim's example and is just a plain text box your not using the rich text editor.
If so, click your user name at the top of the page then select PREFERENCES.
Look for USE RICH TEXT EDITOR in the drop down list and click it.

Screenshot_2018-01-29-23-04-38.png

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I get 100% discount.......

I won't go to Warner shows or buy their publications.

They won't budge an inch in their booking and pitching rules whereas such as Stoneleisure etc are very understanding and will gladly make amendments without any arguments.

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
If your text box doesn't resemble happy Jim's example and is just a plain text box your not using the rich text editor.
If so, click your user name at the top of the page then select PREFERENCES.
Look for USE RICH TEXT EDITOR in the drop down list and click it.
Thanks for that John...:D(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back