Wanted (1 Viewer)

W

wilko09

Deleted User
Evening all,

This is my first posting on this site so please be gentle with me! It seems to be growing a treat and it's great to see so many familiar names and kindred spirits, a massive pat on the back for jimjam and long may it continue!!!

Anyway, I am after a set of internal silver screens and a seat swivel base for my '90 Fiat Ducato based Kontiki, does anybody know of or have any of these items for sale?

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum but I cannot find a wanted/for sale forum.

Thanks in advance,
Martin

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Evening all,

This is my first posting on this site so please be gentle with me! It seems to be growing a treat and it's great to see so many familiar names and kindred spirits, a massive pat on the back for jimjam and long may it continue!!!

Anyway, I am after a set of internal silver screens and a seat swivel base for my '90 Fiat Ducato based Kontiki, does anybody know of or have any of these items for sale?

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum but I cannot find a wanted/for sale forum.

Thanks in advance,
Martin

Hi Martin

There is a "Wanted" section in the classifieds ..... Link Removed

Pop your request in there too as you never know, someone might have what you are looking for.

Also try Ebay, worth a shot!

Good luck with your search :thumb:

OP
OP
W

wilko09

Deleted User
Thanks for that, I should've opened my eyes a bit more, could somebody please move to the 'wanted' section rather than add a multiple post?

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Evening all,

Thanks in advance,
Martin

hi nice opening post martin::bigsmile: you get swivel seat bases from olearys

http://www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk/

has for silver screens i prefer external no condensation :RollEyes:

RAY

OP
OP
W

wilko09

Deleted User
Thanks for that Ray, would you happen to know if the seat swivels on the newer Ducatos are compatible with the pre '94 ones as the type sold by O'Leary's are for the newer models?

Martin

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi martin good question to be frank dont know best ring olearys and ask? or someone
might know sorry:Doh:

RAY

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi I have a set for Fiat Ducato 2006 (not the new shape) don't know if they will fit. If you find they will I'm sure we can come to agreement. ::bigsmile:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Allo loveley boy............
Sorry I couldn't resist :ROFLMAO: I love the avatar Wilko, great one mate.
I would agree that your best chances for the seat swivels is on ebay, I have seen quite a few over the past little while.
Seems that you may be sorted with the silver screens, although I have to agree with Ray in that I personally would much prefer external screens, I have had to deal with the effects of condensation caused by internal screens and it was not pretty :Blush:
Let us know how you get on, and hopefully you can show off your new acquisitions at one of our meets coming up :winky:

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back