Wanted - Wonder Wash Washing Machine (1 Viewer)

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Have you upgraded to a "proper" washing machine in your RV? and / or do you have a Wonder Wash Washing Machine lying around lonely and unloved, looking for a good home?

If so, Papa Smurf's Wonder Wash Washing Machine re-homing service can help you!. Currently, we have 1 vacancy for a good, in full working order (no leaks please) Wonder Wash Washing Machine.

If you think that the House of Smurfs would provide a loving, nurturing environment for the Wonder Wash Washing Machine that you no longer love and cherish, please PM me...

This appeal bought to you by the "Stop Papa Stinking In The Future" group, or, June as she is known.

Thank You

Papa

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Have you upgraded to a "proper" washing machine in your RV? and / or do you have a Wonder Wash Washing Machine lying around lonely and unloved, looking for a good home?

If so, Papa Smurf's Wonder Wash Washing Machine re-homing service can help you!. Currently, we have 1 vacancy for a good, in full working order (no leaks please) Wonder Wash Washing Machine.

If you think that the House of Smurfs would provide a loving, nurturing environment for the Wonder Wash Washing Machine that you no longer love and cherish, please PM me...

This appeal bought to you by the "Stop Papa Stinking In The Future" group, or, June as she is known.

Thank You

Papa

Here you go :ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Papa Smurf

We once were very kindly given one of these from Karl..... and we passed it onto Artona.....don't know where it is now, but I am sure there is a moral to this tale:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We have one of those mobile twin tubs in a locker use on long trips for socks pants t shirts etc etc. It weighs next to nothing as its all plastic, plug into the RV when on hookup. All you need to do is fetch a bucket of hot water from the shower block and away it goes, great little device and cost £50 brand new.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
You could always wash your smalls the environmentally friendly way...................take 'em down to the river and beat 'em on a rock :roflmto:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Blimey Papa you doing your washing before you got your bus:Eeek:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Hang your arm and a leg out of the window that'll reduce you payload:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

Papa

June get old smelly socks to give my Darren a ring on 01-580-881288, I heard rumours that we do somat like that.

Regards

OP
OP
Papa Smurf

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Thanks JCM, but having looked at your site, I can see no manual washing machines like the Wonder Wash. Perhaps you can give me a direct link?

Papa

OP
OP
Papa Smurf

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Thanks RR. I had seem the towsure one, but really am after the manual marvel that is the Wonder Wash Washing Machine. Probably, because it may be the only exercise I do every day turning the handle.....

SLlghtly more seriously, I'm trying to avoid 240V stuff as standard, as we intend to stay on a a mix of campsites, aires and free camping, so want as much flexibility as possible.

Papa (Stinky) Smurf

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Wonder wash

Hi

I have a wonder wash for sale. Where in the country are you?

Russell

Send a PM please to jog my memory to look at the thread. :thumb:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi

I have a wonder wash for sale. Where in the country are you?

Russell

Send a PM please to jog my memory to look at the thread. :thumb:

Blinking heck, is this the ex Karl - ex kands wonder washer turned up again? Small world if it is :ROFLMAO:

Keith

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Blinking heck, is this the ex Karl - ex kands wonder washer turned up again? Small world if it is :ROFLMAO:

Keith

This ones changed hands quite a bit then:Smile: Are they any good Keith? or should that question have gone to Sharon (RockieRV):roflmto:

Sharon, is the wonderwash worth the lockerspace?

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
In my opinion, No....... a pair of marigolds and a bucket would be my preferred option to that!

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Wonderwash

Hi

This one was purchased new be myself in December 2006, just before the long trip to Garda.

The wonderwash does get things very clean and you need very little detergent etc. I found it easier to use an adjacent bucket for rinsing though.

I did not use the thing very much as the weather in Garda for the bulk of the time I was there was not really "drying" weather.

One of the people on the site used a bucket and posser and got equally good results.

The best washing device I saw though was when I returned to Garda in September and met a load of "travellers" from France. One of the transit van had a Hoover type washer inside, aswell as a twin tub!

Russell

Rapide561

Free Member
Aug 5, 2007
Leeds and Lake Garda
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Washer

Hi

Just noticed a mention of Karl - as in Kark from the Retford area? Where is he now? Not heard form him in ages?

Sorry to wonderwash off topic.

Russell

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Get Dot Cotton from Eastenders to do it for you Papa:winky::thumb:

Full service wash £5:winky:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi

Just noticed a mention of Karl - as in Kark from the Retford area? Where is he now? Not heard form him in ages?

Sorry to wonderwash off topic.

Russell

Hi Russell
Haven't heard from him for ages mate. He made some very unfortunate comments on another forum (unfortunate for him anyway :Angry::Angry:) and then he was here and RVF asking about fitting a proper loo into his MH and then he just dissapeared, maybe he fell into the black tank :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back