Wanted- Hymer rear light clusters (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
I am after a rear light cluster for my Hymer B678DL I noticed there was a pair for sale in the classifieds and wondered if the seller had removed or sold them I cannot remember who the member was? If they are still available could you please send me a personal message and I will buy them If they are sold not to worry? Many thanks.
Alan

OP
OP
Speve
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Does anyone know who was selling them as I would be interested to know if they replaced originals with some other type eg led which would be useful as perhaps I could do the same?šŸ¤”šŸ˜Š

Aug 14, 2013
DĆ©partement 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
Hi Alan (Speve).

I managed to get a replacement rear light cluster for my Pilote a few years ago from otoparts.nl. It may be worth having a look at their web site. If you find there is a problem with delivery to the UK it may be possible to make use of the M/H Fun courier service after having it delivered to me in France.

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Speve
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Hi Alan (Speve).

I managed to get a replacement rear light cluster for my Pilote a few years ago from otoparts.nl. It may be worth having a look at their web site. If you find there is a problem with delivery to the UK it may be possible to make use of the M/H Fun courier service after having it delivered to me in France.

John
Thanks for the kind offer and web info,however I have now ordered one in UK šŸ˜Š

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back