WANTED: An Omnistor 4.5m x 2.75m Safari Room (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi there,

I am looking for an Omnistor Safari room/residence to fit our Omnistor 8000 4.5m awning. The Omnistor 8000 has a projection of 2.75m so is slightly larger than a standard awning so unfortunatley a safari room with the standard 2.5m projection would be too short. The height on our Elegance from the top of the awning to the ground is 2.6m.

If anyone has a safari room of this size in good condition to sell, then please let me know what you want for it and hopefully we can do a deal?

Fingers crossed.

Sue

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I used the sides off a gazeebo to make endblockers for mine, a lot cheaper than a regular safari room, mind you if anyone has one that is taking up room....................................

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Skeggysue

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Wildman,

Good idea of yours for anyone wanting a set of simple blockers and I agree a lot cheaper too! :) I've got a full set of lilypad leisures windblockers which are excellent for using during the spring/summer months but for using during winter rallies or for those times where we need a bit more protection from the elements a safari room is my preferred option. I will keep my lilypad blockers though as I shall definitely use them during the summer.

So again, if anyone has a safari room which is in good condition that will fit my size awning which they wish to sell, then please get in touch.

Many thanks.

Sue

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back