• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Wanted,Aires book (1 Viewer)

dave met

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 7, 2014
cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Hi,If anyone has an old Aires book for France & Spain that they don't need anymore and are looking to sell, i would be happy to buy.
Thanks Dave

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Hi,If anyone has an old Aires book for France & Spain that they don't need anymore and are looking to sell, i would be happy to buy.
Thanks Dave
You would be better buying a new one or use the web apps, as these books are out of date before they are printed never mind a couple of years, on our last trip we used searchforsites to find them then looked them up in our old book , some of them had disappeared , some new that weren't in it , some chargeing when it said they didn't, loads of stuff.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
You'd be better off downloading camper contact. About a fiver for the paid version that you won't need internet for.
Books can get out of date by the time they are published.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I think there is a new edition of alltheaires out this year , havnt seen one or heard anyone comment on it, has anyone got one , is better than the last one.

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Oops perhaps i need Specsavers? :whistle2::rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brimal

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Drayton, Norwich, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Many years towing and Moho since 2004, presently Adria Coral 690SP Platinum.
Thanks Dave
Latest French Aire de Service book available at all the big Hypermarket stores but find Eleclerc the best price €11, and also a darned sight cheaper than getting ripped of by Vicarious Books, who get their information from those books and Camper Contact anyway.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back