Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
I have run some wires along the wall just above a small shelf running some length of the MH.

I would like to hide these wires behind a strip of wall boarding but I don't know where to get some. Suppliers I have found only sell 8x 4ft or similar sized sheet whereas all I need is a much smaller sheet.

Can anyone suggest a supplier?

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi

Sorry, can't help with the board, have you considered using white plastic mini-trunking ?

comes in various sizes, from most DIY stores.

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Link Removed
could try o leary for a starter lot of self builders do i have bought quie a bit from them always arrived on time well packaged never bought boards though click the above link or google o leary

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Motomuz

Free Member
Aug 26, 2008
Funster No
I recommend Magnum or Oleary either are great

Magnum may be able to match into you MH as they seem to know what Board was used in which and the year

We paid £15 for a 7 x 4 sheet

If not too far i recommend going to them got everything you need and are welcoming folks

Motomuz

OP
OP
O

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
Devon conversions have offered me a choice of bits from their pile of offcuts but it's rather a long way to go for a piece of wood.

Perhaps I will have to arrange a holiday in that strange part of the UK so far from civilisation (Ferryhill Co Durham).

Sorry just joking - it's a great area to explore if, like me, you want to get away from the rat race.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back