walkers crisps competition (1 Viewer)

Aug 29, 2012
North Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Panel van conversion
Exp
since 2011
As a fully paid member of Motorhome Fun for three years and at the risk of upsetting Jim the boss could I ask a very special favour. My son Paul Rothwell is one of six finalists in Walkers crisps 'do us a flavour' competition and his flavour pulled pork in a sticky BBQ sauce appears to be one of the popular flavours. The competition finishes on the 16th of October when the the finalist with the most votes will be presented with a cheque for £1,000,000. This is a life changing amount for any of the contestants but I want my son to win!
Could I ask all of you to vote for him [every day if possible] either on the walkers website or on twitter or by texting 'pork to 51500. I am spending a couple of weeks touring the west country at the moment and WiFi is a bit patchy but if anyone has any questions about this request I will respond ASAP. A very big thank from me !

Bob Rothwell

Last edited by a moderator:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I am not going to vote for anyone from Essex :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
joeyLARGE.jpg
I rest my case

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
voted for the pulled pork as was the only one to tickle my taste buds, raccoon flavour, ughhh, seem to remember from years back they brought out hedgehog flavour or was i dreaming that?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back