Free Member
Nov 21, 2020
Beside the Seaside, beside the Sea! East Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
18 months
Hello! We are taking delivery of our brand new Elddis Autoquest CV20 at the end of January/early February. Both very excited about it but we have never had a campervan before so I will be asking lots of questions!

We both have a lot of experience camping with tents, separately, before we got together 5 years ago and together since then, mainly for going to folk festivals, my husband (we married 3 years ago) is a musician and we sing together. We have got to an age where we want a bit more comfort and in these times, are looking forward to getting out and about but also being able to stay in our own little 'bubble'! Apart from our music we love wildlife and walking, empty beaches, gardening, (especially growing our own veg) good wine and home made cake :)

I had a lot of trouble finding an avatar, its the Westminster Morris Men's 'Beast' Unicorn, taken in Trafalgar Square on their Day of Dance 2011

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Hello and Welcome. Thank you for the confirmation on Unicorns, my grandaughter will be pleased.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
GirlyVanGirly

GirlyVanGirly

Free Member
Nov 21, 2020
Beside the Seaside, beside the Sea! East Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
18 months
Hi all!

What a lovely welcome! Thank you all so much. I have been on another forum (only for just over a week) but it took a whole week to get 'approved' and my first post moderated ... I just looked at it and not one person has said welcome :crying1:....

I think I have found the right place now! :happy:

Aug 17, 2019
Highlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
5 years
welcome from a CV40 owner we got ours in August only had a 1 minor problem and that was quickly sorted by dealer .Hope you enjoy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109.gif

Dec 4, 2014