Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Hello. From a former campervan owner. We are such a friendly and knowledgeable bunch here.You certainly have found the right place.Welcome.

Bigbass

Free Member
Jul 26, 2020
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV 60 Chatsw
Exp
5 years but tent camper previously
We got our CV60 after the first lockdown and got in 6 trips before the latest, hope you enjoy it as much as us, can’t wait to get back out on the road.

OP
OP
GirlyVanGirly

GirlyVanGirly

Free Member
Nov 21, 2020
Beside the Seaside, beside the Sea! East Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
18 months
Hi from a couple of folkies. Looking forward with optimism to 2021's Festival season
Hi, We are hoping our favourite festivals will happen next year too! Sidmouth, Broadstairs, Tenterden, Harwich Shanty. We have really missed them.

If not, we'll park up somewhere nice, throw open the back doors and get the concertina going! :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
GirlyVanGirly

GirlyVanGirly

Free Member
Nov 21, 2020
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
18 months
At least it will be a cheaper year as both New Forest and Cropredy tickets carried over 🤗
We very rarely buy tickets, last few years we have AirBNB'd. (we are both older than you! ;) and the tent was getting to be hard work!) We tend to do more pub sessions/singarounds than concerts, just buy individual tickets for anything we really like!

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
:pink: not at all gifted musicall, but we love travelling round to smaller festivals. Moonbeams, and the Filey folk festivals are favourites, booked for both last year and it was no go so all sorted, hopefully, for next year.
Nothing we like better than sitting listening and watching others play and sing.
Reminder I have had almost a year of lockdown to sort out the ukelele, it's not been out the box. for a vry ong time. Son, plays guitar and grandson, was learning uke at school ended up in fits of laughter and ultimately despair trying to get me to put my fingers in the right place :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
GirlyVanGirly

GirlyVanGirly

Free Member
Nov 21, 2020
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
18 months
:pink: not at all gifted musicall, but we love travelling round to smaller festivals. Moonbeams, and the Filey folk festivals are favourites, booked for both last year and it was no go so all sorted, hopefully, for next year.
Nothing we like better than sitting listening and watching others play and sing.
Reminder I have had almost a year of lockdown to sort out the ukelele, it's not been out the box. for a vry ong time. Son, plays guitar and grandson, was learning uke at school ended up in fits of laughter and ultimately despair trying to get me to put my fingers in the right place :ROFLMAO:
Hi, I had not heard of Moonbeams, but we have family in Yorkshire so will look out for it in future. Good luck with the uke! I don't play anything despite my husband's efforts (he mainly plays concertina and banjo) to encourage me, he even bought me an Appalachian dulcimer last year, I dust it occasionally! ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back