Waiting for our campervan! | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

Waiting for our campervan!

Nov 21, 2020
Beside the Seaside
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV20 Soon!
Exp
I am a newbie
Hello! We are taking delivery of our brand new Elddis Autoquest CV20 at the end of January/early February. Both very excited about it but we have never had a campervan before so I will be asking lots of questions!

We both have a lot of experience camping with tents, separately, before we got together 5 years ago and together since then, mainly for going to folk festivals, my husband (we married 3 years ago) is a musician and we sing together. We have got to an age where we want a bit more comfort and in these times, are looking forward to getting out and about but also being able to stay in our own little 'bubble'! Apart from our music we love wildlife and walking, empty beaches, gardening, (especially growing our own veg) good wine and home made cake :)

I had a lot of trouble finding an avatar, its the Westminster Morris Men's 'Beast' Unicorn, taken in Trafalgar Square on their Day of Dance 2011

OP
GirlyVanGirly
Nov 21, 2020
Beside the Seaside
Funster No
MH
Elddis CV20 Soon!
Exp
I am a newbie
Hi all!

What a lovely welcome! Thank you all so much. I have been on another forum (only for just over a week) but it took a whole week to get 'approved' and my first post moderated ... I just looked at it and not one person has said welcome :crying1:....

I think I have found the right place now! :happy:

Aug 17, 2019
Funster No
MH
Don’t own one yet
Exp
5 years
welcome from a CV40 owner we got ours in August only had a 1 minor problem and that was quickly sorted by dealer .Hope you enjoy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rhino Installs
West Country Motorhomes
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians