Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Been away in the motothome a lot and I'm am sooo looking forward to a weekend at home. Beer, gardening and Barbying. It's going to be a hot one. Are you away? Where are you spending it?

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
C&CC Devizes, next to Kennet and Avon canal. Couple of miles from daughter and children so currently in Grandma mode.
Enjoy the BBQ.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
The Dig deep Festival of Running.

Free camping for participants.

Running the 30 mile Ultra on Saturday, back to the van, Massage from Nikki, pop blisters before getting up again on Sunday too do it all again well 12.2 miles of it.

After last weekend, Silkcut and Robchelsea1 have left me well prepared for it:Eeek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9hlKz6kCN8"]Dig Deep VideoCast 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We are still pitched up at Henley on Thames. We originally came here for the regatta which finished last Sunday, but as the weather has been so good we decided to stay on for the music festival which started on Wednesday evening.We are sited on the opposite side of the river from the festival but can hear the performances. The Beach Boys appeared on Wednesday to kick the event off, Last night it was Jamie Cullam, tomorrow is an orchestral evening and the festival ends on Sunday with Paloma Faith. But tonight it's MADNESS, would love to see them but tickets are priced at £120 so we will stand on the opposite bank of the river and listen for free.
Wherever you are and whatever you are doing have a great weekend

Brisey.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee are here this weekend and in a moment of weakness I said I would operate the follow spot as the usual man is away working elsewhere...

So grass cutting at QMJ today and tomorrow and off to Lisbon (Estoril) at 8.30 am on Sunday.:Sad:

JJ :Cool:

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
We have been at Tattershall Lakes all week and they are just setting up all the sound systems for the rock the lakes weekend , going to very noisy with with a few live bands playing::bigsmile:
Just had friends turn up on spec and they have been turned away as camp site fully booked

Last edited:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Not going any where...... being invaded by about 30 biker mates for the weekend...

A sort of Vicars garden tea party with a difference.. :Cool:

:drink::party2::beer::party2::beerchug:::bigsmile: :thumb:

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Down to Cardiff to the eldest daughters so pub quiz tonight then a day with grandson home Sunday for a friends barbecue.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Home for us.

Daughters school fun day tomorrow which has a decent beer tent and then barby tomorrow night.

My son is with us this weekend so it's nice to be altogether.

We have an outdoor table tennis table arriving in the morning which apparently takes one hour to erect. I predict at least 3 hours avec swearing and bits left over when I have finished:Doh:

M

Madwife

Deleted User
We are home until Sunday when we set off on our trip and won't be back until at least the end of August:roflmto:

It's as hot as hell here.

Kath

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
The Dig deep Festival of Running.

Free camping for participants.

[HI][HI]Running the 30 mile Ultra on Saturday[/HI][/HI], back to the van, Massage from Nikki, pop blisters before getting up again on Sunday too do it all again well 12.2 miles of it.

After last weekend, Silkcut and Robchelsea1 have left me well prepared for it:Eeek:

Dig Deep VideoCast 1 - YouTube

Stupid Boy !!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I will just whip the mower around this lot and then see about cutting some eucalyptus logs for Wildman.

Now planning to start my Malvern adventure on Tuesday.

What do people do with their time when they retire...

Attachments

• 20130712_165553.jpg
    20130712_165553.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20130712_170457.jpg
    20130712_170457.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20130712_172651.jpg
    20130712_172651.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 25

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Staying home this weekend, people pay to stay in this valley we call home so not going anywhere. :Cool:

Next week we start a slllllloooooow drive to Cheshire via a couple of Britstops in Lancashire and Cheshire and on to Knutsford for the show.

Looking forward to seeing you there Jim .... if you are on the list by then. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Nice quiet one down the chalet with the wife :loveyou::lips::hug:
Then when she pops over her parents:beerchug:::bigsmile:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
I will just whip the mower around this lot and then see about cutting some eucalyptus logs for Wildman.

the same as you JJ:RollEyes:

WORK:Smile:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Tonight?

Mrs R did us proud with Cod loin roasted with a Breadcrumb, herb, lemon and Rosemary topping:shout:

Tomorrow?

My turn, with Rump Steak marinated in a Kiwifruit Pulp, with a touch of lemon juice and zest, Barbie Q'd,
Served with, lettuce, radish ,and new potatoes (from the veggie patch) Cucumber and tomatoes (from the greenhouse) and sliced Kumera from ALDI :thumb:

And Yes June123 all prepared by me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For Brekkie,

Eggs poached in Chicken stock, (floated in an Iceberg lettuce leaf ) with Toast:Smile:
White bread (with E numbers:thumb: none of this pooffee brown full grain particule board rubbish)

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
I'm going to give the young lady a good seeing to................. ! ! :Eeek:

Oil and filter plus fuel and air filters, a new cam-belt and rollers and she has just had 2 new pairs of shoes as well.

Arranged to start at 7am tomorrow and be done before it's too hot.
Don't care for the heat too much and sweat, oil, cramped conditions don't go together in my book.

boyart23

Free Member
Feb 27, 2012
uk
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
since 2002
TGIF

Hi Jim
With you there, just home after month away in France. For something different, as had 'dead' dom water pump for whole trip, perhaps just have a shower this weekend.
Boyart23

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
Working all wkend putting up conservatory in full sun boy am I going away the following if I don't die of heat stroke :ROFLMAO:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Doing some gardening, got a "little amount" of wine to drink in the sun. :winky:

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
been under son`s car, injector pump change, hot sweaty and smelly of diesel, down tools had enough, going NOW to take van local medway river bank wateringby site. spending rest of weekend relaxing.:Doh:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Since my nightshift on Tuesday I have replaced a lintel and removed about 15 sq meters of rough cast knocked down a rather large internal brick wall played a game of golf and done a couple wee runs. I have now just sat down after cutting my grass thankfully its a ride on with a can holder on it.
So tomorrow I will be having a game of golf then some more DIY demolition and another wee run.

Then its back to work on Sunday for a well earned rest.

These days off just aren't long enough.

Have a nice weekend everyone

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years

Hell good stuff any spare bring a couple off peaces to Malvern and i will make you something out off one i do a lot of woodturning:thumb:

May 10, 2012
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Don’t own one.
Exp
Since 2006(1986 VW T25)
Can't be doing thinking about all that work stuff ,still enjoying our tour of Scotland. At the moment in Wick, lazy day tomorrow Sunday up to John o Groats then ferry to Orkneys for day trip. Hope the weather holds.:Cool::Cool:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Staying home this weekend, people pay to stay in this valley we call home so not going anywhere. :Cool:

Next week we start a slllllloooooow drive to Cheshire via[HI][HI] a couple of Britstops [/HI][/HI]in Lancashire and Cheshire and on to Knutsford for the show.

Looking forward to seeing you there Jim .... if you are on the list by then. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now there' a coincidence !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
Down at son's this weekend trying to get the gas fittings sorted on the new fridge, right hand thread on one, and left on the other end of the gas pipe! Lovely sunny morning here - going to be a hot one I think!

Slow amble up to Telford come Monday/Tuesday to see Dave Newell and get a split charge relay fitted.

No wonder my flippin LB went flat at Stratford! And I wasted two hours driving up and down trying to put a charge back into the LB, not to mention the fuel. Neighbour had to loan me their gennie to get enough juice in to use the water pump!

Had full tanks of water, and no way of getting it out! ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back