Banned
Nov 14, 2009
Soft South
Funster No
MH
Van Con
Exp
Anyone know of any?
I found an Autosleepers Gatcombe (even that has only 3 belted seats)
I should qualify what I mean by a true 4 berth with 4 forward facing belted seats.
Any marques?
Do they exist?
K

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Anyone know of any?
I found an Autosleepers Gatcombe (even that has only 3 belted seats)
I should qualify what I mean by a true 4 berth with 4 forward facing belted seats.
Any marques?
Do they exist?
K

Karmann, German built C class fits the bill.. VW LT 35 based, same mechanicals as the Merc.

I owned one for several years, absolutely beautiful van built to a very high standard.. fully winterised and with a fibre glass body.

I'm afraid they are scarer than hens teeth in the UK .. try mobile.de for some examples.

steles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2007
Kent
Funster No
MH
Panel Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2005
Karmann Mobil

Geoff cox only UK dealer

Steles

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
VW westfalia pop top campers have two good sized double beds. you can even get an insulation set for the pop top that clips on.......

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Anyone know of any? I found an Autosleepers Gatcombe (even that has only 3 belted seats)I should qualify what I mean by a true 4 berth with 4 forward facing belted seats.Any marques?Do they exist?K
Depends on your definition of true 4 berth calculad, my pop top has 4 good size beds and 5 proper belted seats forward facing with a superb 174bhp unit that is always a pleasure to use, however, I think that It would require poetic licence to describe it as a true 4 berth. The choice is limited on coach build’s but there are a few.
The link below will take you the Karmann Colorado RS at the Nurnburg ring, looks like a nice van not so sure about the colour.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGMF9o4oNIo"]YouTube - Karmann Colorado RS at Nürnburgring[/ame]

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Winnebago built a 4 berth RV based on a VW chassis.

see here

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
Ther's one in Berwick, I think it's an Autotrail coachbuilt and I'd be surprised if it wasn't a full 4 berth.

I'll try to have a sneaky look over the weekend if I can and get back to you.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back