• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Vue cinema tickets - 6 adult ones - £35 (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Due to us being busy with other stuff and a dog we can't leave for any length of time it's unlikely that we'll use these before 29th April when they expire so if anyone is interested in them let me know. They are codes, rather than actual printed vouchers, and you can use them to book tickets online or I can send the original email for you to print off to take with you.

They can also be upgraded to VIP tickets at no extra cost (subject to seat availability).

If you're interested please let me know and I'll let you have all the T&Cs.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I'll send you a message (see envelope icon at top right of screen).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
As Vikdikdok has received a surprise gift of some tickets he no longer wants these so if anyone else is interested please let me know.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back