vodaphone deals (1 Viewer)

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
I think that Vodafone seems to be slowly overtaking Three as carrier of choice if you use it abroad because they don't downgrade it from 4G to 3G.
We use Three for the mifi and the phone is Vodafone and always have better coverage on the phone.

Regarding the deals, it depends what you use the phone for. The first one quoted, 5gb data is the same sim only plan I have with Vodafone themselves and I pay £9.50 pm.

A lot of these plans you show rely on cash back by redemption and I would think they become expensive if you are either late in, or don't bother, applying for the redemption.
It's a bit of a minefield because the week you take out a contract, there will be a better deal available!:mad:

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Vodafone is the dogs bollocks! I got 50 GB for £25.00 per month on a rolling contract this January. Closing the contract after two months was a doddle and so I got the full 3 months in Europe before their fair play usage kicked in. The coverage in the e
U. Was brilliant too and all 4g. Makes three look like it's operating in the dark ages.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: DBK
Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
just seen these deals on vodaphone as a complete norb in techs are these deals good or not thanks in advance https://www.e2save.com/sim-only/vodafone-sim-only-deals
If this is a genuine offer and you really do get the cash back, and I don’t see why you shouldn’t. I would go for the 40 GB offer. I pay £25 a month for the same offer direct to Vodafone and am happy with that. However when my contract exprires I might go through e2save myself. I think they doesn’t on you Norma remembering to claim your cash back but all you have to do is set a reminder on your phone and all should be well.

OP
OP
pagey
Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
if you go right down to the bottom of the page is says carphone warehouse/dixons so should be ok

OP
OP
pagey
Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
thanks for the replies

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
They are sods to deal with if things go wrong , that’s all I would say.

Jan 3, 2008
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
If this is a genuine offer and you really do get the cash back, and I don’t see why you shouldn’t. I would go for the 40 GB offer. I pay £25 a month for the same offer direct to Vodafone and am happy with that. However when my contract exprires I might go through e2save myself. I think they doesn’t on you Norma remembering to claim your cash back but all you have to do is set a reminder on your phone and all should be well.
Bloody auto correct, what I meant was "I think they depend on you not remembering to claim your cash back"

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
i had several phones from e2save you have to be carefull about the terms of the cashback and claim at exactly the correct time but i always got my cash back .that 40gb a month for £14 a month is great value

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
I switched to Vodafone a few weeks back someone put the deal on here. Basically it's 20gb data unlimited texts calls for £ 20 a month after 3 months you get an Amazon voucher ( can't remember value) but it basically makes the SIM just over a tenner a month.
Now I was on virgin Vodafone runs rings round them I'm abroad now getting 4 g everywhere tethering etc really happy I never got 4g with Virgin.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Here is a screenshot of the Claim Back method (see below), looks like a faff to me and I can see how some may say, they rely on you not bothering, as I am sure...I wouldn't.
Les

OFFER INFORMATION

SAVE £102 CASHBACK BY REDEMPTION ON VODAFONE
Save £102 Cashback by redemption on vodafone

Send your claim in line with the Cashback Claim Process below and we will credit you by cheque with £20.40 each time.

This will save you £102 over the 12 month duration of the contract. In effect this means that your average line rental per month over the contract period is £10.5 per month.

CASHBACK CLAIM PROCESS:
Claiming your cashback couldn't be simpler. You will need to send in your mobile phone bill at months 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12

It's so simple to workout when you need to claim your cashback, please see the below table on when you should send your bills to us.

Bill Claim Amount
Bill Dated December 2018 £20.40
Bill Dated February 2019 £20.40
Bill Dated April 2019 £20.40
Bill Dated June 2019 £20.40
Bill Dated August 2019 £20.40
The required bill needs to be sent to Cashback Claims, PO Box 376, Southhampton, SO30 2PX and must be received within 60 days from the date on the bill. The bill must show your name, address, mobile number and tariff you are connected to.

We recommend you send this by recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for lost items or claims that arrive outside the qualifying period. We also recommend you keep your proof of postage.

Alternatively, you can submit an online version of your bill via your My Account area by clicking here.

Please note: the above calculations are based on the basic line rental of the tariff and do not include itemised billing.

OP
OP
pagey
Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
Here is a screenshot of the Claim Back method (see below), looks like a faff to me and I can see how some may say, they rely on you not bothering, as I am sure...I wouldn't.
Les

OFFER INFORMATION

SAVE £102 CASHBACK BY REDEMPTION ON VODAFONE
Save £102 Cashback by redemption on vodafone

Send your claim in line with the Cashback Claim Process below and we will credit you by cheque with £20.40 each time.

This will save you £102 over the 12 month duration of the contract. In effect this means that your average line rental per month over the contract period is £10.5 per month.

CASHBACK CLAIM PROCESS:
Claiming your cashback couldn't be simpler. You will need to send in your mobile phone bill at months 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12

It's so simple to workout when you need to claim your cashback, please see the below table on when you should send your bills to us.

Bill Claim Amount
Bill Dated December 2018 £20.40
Bill Dated February 2019 £20.40
Bill Dated April 2019 £20.40
Bill Dated June 2019 £20.40
Bill Dated August 2019 £20.40
The required bill needs to be sent to Cashback Claims, PO Box 376, Southhampton, SO30 2PX and must be received within 60 days from the date on the bill. The bill must show your name, address, mobile number and tariff you are connected to.

We recommend you send this by recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for lost items or claims that arrive outside the qualifying period. We also recommend you keep your proof of postage.

Alternatively, you can submit an online version of your bill via your My Account area by clicking here.

Please note: the above calculations are based on the basic line rental of the tariff and do not include itemised billing.
thanks for doing that for me i failed to post it as i said im a bit of a noob with all this, in answer to another point raised tethering is allowed according to the guy on the phone, this was inportant to me as i want to tether to my ipad

Jan 3, 2008
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
And here is some good news

Brexit: Data roaming phone fees will not increase if there is no deal
updated
Francis Elliott, Political Editor | Oliver Wright | Esther Webber

September 13 2018, 9:00am, The Times

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa17092c6-b6d0-11e8-9605-b6ff09b482a1.jpg

The EU scrapped data roaming charges in 2017STEVE PARSONS/PA

Most customers will not have to pay more to use their mobile phones in EU countries after Brexit even if Britain leaves without a deal, ministers will announce today.

A government agreement with companies including Vodafone, Three and O2 will ensure that 85 per cent of British customers will not face a Brexit data roaming surcharge. Companies serving the remaining 15 per cent are expected to come into line.

Roaming charges were capped in 2015 to ensure that customers across the EU paid the same amount to access their data wherever they travelled in the bloc. A no-deal Brexit was widely expected to increase fees as the cap would no longer cover British customers.

OP
OP
pagey
Aug 22, 2007
essex
Funster No
MH
2017 sunlight t69s euro6
Exp
since 1999
excellent another scare mongering falacy squashed