Vodafone anyone ? (1 Viewer)

May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
Try Tesco, they are using the O2 network and at the moment offering free from roaming in 31 EU countries.
I used their Data only Sim in my Myfi in France, Germany, Netherlands and Belgium, all work very well.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
It's funny. We're with Vodafone and have no problems at all. The network, the admin and the service have always been impeccable.

I was with Three previously and my experience with them was very different. I have never come across a more horrible, malignant evil company. Their network barely functions, their shop staff are incompetent, their so called "customer services" were never anything other than deliberately, maliciously unhelpful to me.
Fully agree,,i have been with them for years,,,good customer service,,excellent coverage home and abroad,,,BUSBY.

Aug 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
To be honest I have had no real problems with Vodafone and have been with them since 1066, well it feels like that. Any issues I have had over the years have been resolved quickly by their customer service. The company that I ran before I retired was also on Vodafone and still are (50+ handsets) There are invariably always serious grumbles and issues with large national companies who work with the general public; you can’t please everyone and problems do occur.
I have recently signed another sim only contract with Vodafone: unlimited calls, unlimited texts, 12GB of data 4GB of roaming data and 12 months of Spotify premium (which I was paying £10.00 a month for) all for £19.20 per month (reduced from £32.00). I didn’t think that was too bad. Believe me if I had any serious issues with Vodafone I would ditch them in a heart beat.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back