Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
Contemplating ordering a vline 635 sport, which looks like a nice van.
One worry I have is the lack of window in the shower room, and only a very small roof vent. Has anyone experience of this? Does it clear OK? All vans are a compromise and the shower room looks to be the weak link in this van, but the lounge and kitchen look very good.

Any experience of this?

Thanks

Apr 25, 2016
Soham, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo
Exp
Since 2016
Hi, we picked up a New 635SE last August after downsizing from a Coachbuild.
We had the same concerns, but to be honest, have been pleasantly surprised. We always wipe our bathroom down after use to help clear it, but although only a small vent, does ventilate it ok.
We only kept the Coachbuild for 15 months before swapping over, but SWMBO also loves they kitchen and Lounge area of the 635, and has said that this van is here to stay long term, so a glowing endorsement

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We have a window in our Globecar but no roof vent, if I had the choice I'd prefer a roof vent as IMV they let the steam and moisture escape much easier.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
137B575B-07A5-44EA-8D0C-27D03AD43610.jpeg
Motorhome

I have a Carthago Malibu which doesn’t have a window in the bathroom, but does have a vent. We always wipe the bathroom down with one of these. Not missed having a window and ventilates ok

Cheers

Trevor

OP
OP
motorhomer

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
Hi, we picked up a New 635SE last August after downsizing from a Coachbuild.
We had the same concerns, but to be honest, have been pleasantly surprised. We always wipe our bathroom down after use to help clear it, but although only a small vent, does ventilate it ok.
We only kept the Coachbuild for 15 months before swapping over, but SWMBO also loves they kitchen and Lounge area of the 635, and has said that this van is here to stay long term, so a glowing endorsement
Thanks.
We downsized from a coachbuilt 4 years ago and are very pleased that we did, ease of parking, and driving especially on smaller roads, have made it well worthwhile. Now thinking of a change but will not go back to a coachbuilt.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back