Visiting spain after having covid (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Oh good I‘m glad it was what I thought in the beginning and I’m not going completely potty. Sometimes you read things so many times you start doubting yourself. I must remember that I am Mrs Always Right and darling daughter gave me a mug to prove it!

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
Does that have to be shown though or can you just show the vac proof?

Has she done LFT test since? If so and it shows negative then the RAT test would be the one to go for as I believe that a PCR can still show 'positive' for some time after recovery.
this is correct AFAIK, same to the USA where Im heading this weekend.

NO PCR/LFT needed if you have proof you have recovered in last 90 days.
PCR/LFT required if you cant

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
Yes got that and you are correct it is on the NHS app but spain say this is not adequate and require a recovery certificate as far as i can understand it, it is a blummin minefield
Not sure how you are travelling but via the Tunnel they request you download your NHS certificates that show all three jabs and that’s it.
Travelling into Spain no birder crossing stops,just done it no problem.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
According to the Sky news website, Spain are not accepting proof of recovery from UK tourists anyway.

70DD1D73-33F6-4327-8316-BBC206E17511.png

Sep 8, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
Chausson 510 on Ford
Exp
Since 2013
The requirements for entry to Spain are set out here

It seems it is not permitted for UK residents to enter Spain directly unless vaccinated. The references to covid recovery certificates are only for the unvaccinated and as Janine says, Spain doesn’t accept ours anyway. That’s because the unvaccinated cannot visit Spain for tourism.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Oh good I‘m glad it was what I thought in the beginning and I’m not going completely potty. Sometimes you read things so many times you start doubting yourself. I must remember that I am Mrs Always Right and darling daughter gave me a mug to prove it!
I'll bet Nick got an 'I'm married to Mrs always right' rather than 'Mr always right'.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back