Visit to IH motorhomes yesterday for a bit of warranty work (1 Viewer)

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Visited to have some work done and whilst it was a bit of a boring wait in the show room I just thought I would say what a pleasure it was and the standard of workmanship and care taken is first class.

They even fixed something I didn't have a problem with :xgrin:

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
That's interesting as I visited them last week to have a J rail fitted under the awning ( I still feel that this should have been an original fit) However at the same time they found a broken wire with my solar panel and fixed this too for no extra charge.:xThumb:
first class service.!

Sue

Aug 13, 2014
Suffolk. Near Bury st Edmunds
Funster No
MH
IH 600rl/rd
Exp
Like PVCs the best
We have a Ih van...love it, and have had excellent service from the dealer we brought it from....Nick Whale. Less good experience with IH in Yorkshire. Although we only live 40 or so miles from them we have returned to Nick Whale for any work. Maybe IH will only help those who bought direct from them, even telephone contact with them has never born any fruitful results.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MikeD

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
We have a Ih van...love it, and have had excellent service from the dealer we brought it from....Nick Whale. Less good experience with IH , although we only live 40 or so miles from them we have returned to Nick Whale for any work. Maybe IH will only help those who bought direct from them, even telephone contact with them has never born any fruitful results.

We bought from Nick Whale and have never had a problem dealing with IH direct.

I am pleased you had a good experience from NW - we didn't.

We use ours six months a year and so far nothing has broken/ fallen off etc. (that is attributed to IH - the cooker lid exploded but that was our fault)

Sue

Aug 13, 2014
Funster No
MH
IH 600rl/rd
Exp
Like PVCs the best
We bought from Nick Whale and have never had a problem dealing with IH direct.

I am pleased you had a good experience from NW - we didn't.

We use ours six months a year and so far nothing has broken/ fallen off etc. (that is attributed to IH - the cooker lid exploded but that was our fault)
Pleased you had a good experience with IH!

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
That’s what I was thinking it’s based in Knottingly that’s Wakey isn’t it WF11

Yes, I,m from Ponte just down the road and that's West Yorks, same as you, my sister lives in Byram half a mile from IH and that's North Yorks although she still lives in WF11, there's no way on this earth that IH is in South Yorks. Its a fraction further North than Ponte.

OP
OP
MikeD

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Just to throw the cat among the pigeons -

IH reckon WEST Yorkshire :xdoh: All I know being a softy southerner it was blinking cold there :xgrin:

IH Motorhomes UK
Great North Road, Knottingley
West Yorkshire WF11 0BS
Phone:01977 677118
Email:sales@ihmotorhomes.com

Sue

Aug 13, 2014
Funster No
MH
IH 600rl/rd
Exp
Like PVCs the best
Just to throw the cat among the pigeons -

IH reckon WEST Yorkshire :xdoh: All I know being a softy southerner it was blinking cold there :xgrin:

IH Motorhomes UK
Great North Road, Knottingley
West Yorkshire WF11 0BS
Phone:01977 677118
Email:sales@ihmotorhomes.com
Living in Holmfirth...West Yorkshire...I can testify that it's always blinking cold here!

Jan 30, 2014
Midlands
Funster No
MH
IH 630 FL
Exp
We changed from a A class to a IH 630RL and are extremely happy with it, bought from NW, who have been helpful. Have also visited shownroon at IH up north where made and was shown round. The made a small table for us whilst there and fitted it, they also altered our TV box cupboard as in took it out as our TV to big for cupboard, they made en excellent job of this too. Lovely people there and most helpful. More room in van for lounging and love the slide door. Don’t carry so much rubbish around now which we never used anyway. The bigger the van the more stuff you take and never use. Easier to park and drive. Shame Road tax is more than an A class for smaller van. Insurance you have to shop around. We’ve had a s*** year so hope 2018 will be better. Happy. Christmas everyone.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back