Vision Plus 570 antenna for TV & DAB does anyone know which diameter hole needs drilling? (1 Viewer)

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
We've bought a one of the new Vision Plus 570 antenna's to get better tv signals & more to the point DAB signals for our motorhome radio, these new aerials are recommended for DAB & have the diplexer booster for TV & DAB as opposed to TV alone.
The aerial was used, but still boxed & in exceptional condition, the sellers van was written off a few weeks after it was fitted. :swear2:

We now have the box & all the bits, but no instructions, so my question is, can anyone tell me what diameter hole needs to be drilled in the roof? :unsure:

I have fitted a few Status aerial's in the past, but that was some time ago & the last antenna I fitted was a Teleco onto our old Sprinter, I know that the hole diameter was different. :confused:

One more wee question, has anyone on the forum actually used one of these new spec aerials for DAB reception?
I have tried other DAB aerials with mixed results & general poor signals. :smirk:

TIA....Robert.

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
I think it's a 50mm diameter hole, as that's what the 580 requires.

I'm sure someone will post soon to confirm if I'm correct, or not.

OP
OP
ambulancekidd

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Excellent stuff folks, the forum to the rescue once more. Its the same diameter pole as the 580 etc.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back